2011 5.0 lowered on chrome GT4 wheels...

BigDan

Established Member
Why all the hate on the factory Cobra Jet window louver's? I like them and plan on doing them when I paint my rockers and diffuser. It isn't like some lame $65 catalog 3M sick on piece. It replaces the factory quarter window not something that can fall off like the side scoops(maybe)?

wazslow

Established Member
Just so everyone knows the body is 100% factory stock except for the SHR window louvers. The side scoops, grill, bumpers, diffuser, wing,etc...are all stock on a CA special which this is. I just took off the CA stripe on the side of the car. Thanks for the opinions, both negative and postive.

radaman

Established Member
Looks pretty good. I would lose the side louvers and roll with some black wheels. I like chrome ccw's or HRE's on white stangs, but some chrome wheels just dont look right for some reason. Clean car though...

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I agree....especially the rears, they looks really small compared to the big body! I don't care for the billet grille, side scoops or louvers....sorry. Did the wing come factory?

btw....nice choice of color..ha:beer:

It's a California Special Genius:lol1:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Why all the hate on the factory Cobra Jet window louver's? I like them and plan on doing them when I paint my rockers and diffuser. It isn't like some lame $65 catalog 3M sick on piece. It replaces the factory quarter window not something that can fall off like the side scoops(maybe)?

Its not really about the price to me, just never been a fan of them. Thats not to say others shouldnt like it though, its just not for me! :beer:

01whiteL

Established Member
i think it looks great... if it was a low 10 sec/high 9 sec car people would probably like it more with the 18''s.

Users who are viewing this thread