2011 5.0 m6 w/ Kenne Bell 2.8LC

Andrew123654

Established Member
Lower the lambda the leaner the car is running from Stoich? So its running too rich at .86-.89? Im just trying to understand. I wanted to upgrade the TB before I get it dyno tuned locally but I may need to make an appointment next week. I've not had any problems with this tune and its been on the car for maybe 2-3 weeks. What should I be looking out for?

stang910

Established Member
Lower the lambda the richer it is. Using 14.1 as stoich your seeing 12.1 AFR at .86 lambda (14.1 x .86 = 12.13). Using the more popular and better known stoich of 14.7 your at an AFR of 12.6.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Andrew. I just saw this and sent you an email. I do not know what has happened between the last revision and this mechanically, but I made no fueling changes.

I did not receive any emails from you since you were trying to change the Tire Revs Per Mile to correct your speedo.

Last datalog was .78-.79 Lambda. Which is what I was commanding. (11.4-11.5 A/F on a gasoline scale) I only pulled timing out of the tune (-2 degrees for 17 total) and made the correction for tire revs per mile.

Please respond to my email when you get a chance.

Also, please do not go WOT with the car the way it is! There is a fueling problem and it needs to be addressed.

Users who are viewing this thread