2011 5.0 vs 2013 5.0

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
So Saturday I was leaving a buddies place and decided to hit up the freeways of Mexico.

Didn't take long and I had 11+ GT fogs in my rear view (on my ass in an overpass turn).

So I said. "hell yeah this should be fun"!

Well the dork opens her up as soon as we get outta the overpass and is quickly doing 100+

I had to take a second and think (I did not have my Passport 9500 in my car randomly that night) So I say screw it and gently begin to make up the gap between us.

As soon as I get within 10 cars of him he TAKES OFF AGAIN. I'm like wtf dude I'm trying to run you not play catch up.

So FINALLY after chasing him down the 3rd time I hold up a 4 telling him what gear I wanna go in. I would have preferred a 3rd gear pull but this guy wasn't getting the idea so I had to go with what I had on the streets.

We didn't honk it off I just let him have the jump (Pretty sure he was driving an auto but not positive) I hammer down and jump a couple cars.

By then I was done and knew on a Saturday night its only a matter of when you're gonna get pulled over and I didn't wanna go down because of this Bozo.

Pretty unfortunate that this is only the second time I've opened up my 5.0 (first time was an RX-8 LOL. So to finally get to go at another 5.0 was a fun feeling.

I have 3.73, CAI, X pipe, Roush Axlebacks & I feel those couple cars I got on him were the difference maker so that was fun to see.

Hopefully next time I'll be able to go head to head with someone who knows a little more about Mexico But still I had fun:beer:

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
Jeff you might have seen this guy around.

I was in your area, It was a 2013 black with blue stripes. Seemed stock and Auto

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nice kill. I hate when people want to race but they just instantly take off. Its ****ing annoying. Glad you didn't get caught I heard some bad stories about the Mexican police.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
4th gear pull, what in the world. lol

Users who are viewing this thread