2011 and up GT/5.0

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Hey everybody. Been a while since I've been on, sold my Cobra a few years ago to start a family and am looking to get back into a stang hopefully by next summer and really like the "newer" body style. Post what you got!

mystickb1996

Established Member
You will love the new platform what year cobra did you have?
My 14
sve3_zps1c7c3245.jpg

sve9_zps3dfedcd9.jpg

wax7_zpsc3a34bdb.jpg

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I just saw a video on here unveiling a White 2015 GT 5.0. Looked pretty badass. I also read the internals will be that of the Boss 5.0, forged connecting rods. I can't wait to see the newest Cobra version, this car should rock.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I just saw a video on here unveiling a White 2015 GT 5.0. Looked pretty badass. I also read the internals will be that of the Boss 5.0, forged connecting rods. I can't wait to see the newest Cobra version, this car should rock.
Lol, if thats true there are going to be quite a few butt hurt cobros. Their top of the line mustang from 10+ years ago is getting outshined by a base v8. Just like it is now!
Only difference is with a boss 5.0 setup, they can push SAFELY passed 850rwhp and all it would take is TT!

Op, i would wait for the up and coming 5.0, maybe the 2nd year or three so the bugs are worked out. Or a s197 5.0 for the cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread