2011 Catoctin Mountain Cruise!!! Sunday, November 13th!

Which day, Saturday or Sunday?

• Saturday

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
This is and always has been one of my favorite races :banana::banana:

Count me in with Di as co-pilot :banana::banana:

Ken

:beer::beer:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I prefer Saturday over Sunday. Let me know when the date is confirmed. I can then move my flying schedule around as necessary.

Most definitely Daryl... we have some time, but it looks like its going to be on Sunday the way the voting is going.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like the Sat and Sunday are diff weekends. If this is the case, I will vote for the Sunday as well, as I will be with Greg at Summit Point the weekend of the 6th.

I am in a battle not for second, but a battle to get all the gremlins worked out before the end of the season. :banana:

Ken

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like the Sat and Sunday are diff weekends. If this is the case, I will vote for the Sunday as well, as I will be with Greg at Summit Point the weekend of the 6th.

I am in a battle not for second, but a battle to get all the gremlins worked out before the end of the season. :banana:

Ken

Correct Ken...

The Saturday vote is for Sunday the 6th, and the Sunday vote is for Sunday the 13th.

rizjan67

Established Member
My vote will be for sunday on 6th ,i will definitely be in for this cruise .

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Are any lowly imports alllowed or is this AM only?

Of course you can't come Scott.:rolleyes:

Last I checked, you have more seniority in this than I do.

But if you insist... only under 2 conditions... You drive the P, and you don't drive in front of me... I don't want to be blamed for the one that was driving slow because I can't handle the turns like you... or Greg. As a matter of fact, you two should lead!

I'm holding out until you pick a date! :dw:

:lol1: Well if it were up to me, I would pick whatever day you could make it. I really haven't gotten a chance to see you open up that GT5.:beer:

Kim and I should be there. Where does this cruise go to..what's the route?

The route is 13 pgs long... I think the whole route is about 83 miles and ends at Cunningham Falls Park.

Users who are viewing this thread