2011 Ford F350

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
miamijdm,

Might want to eyeball your bumper. Looks like it needs to be leveled a little bit. I had to level mine on my '11 when i took off my body armor bumper...not hard, have a friend hold the bumper, loosen the bolts, straighten bumper, and tighten them back! :beer:

wow good eye bud.. I've straightened it out a couple of times but on a good hard lean sometimes the tire grabs the bumper and pulls it a little. I need to trim the bumper or turn up the coilover a little so it will clear better. Thanks!

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Badass truck!! The new diesel engine is so quiet, have you had any issues with it?
Ever had it dirty? haha.

thanks! and not too dirty. so far 15000 miles and tuned since the first week. No issues.(knock on wood)

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
WOW not much into the lifted trucks BUT damn that too is a good looking truck and I would love to have your Syclone:rockon::rockon:

this is my new syclone, but can't post too many pics of it. too many haters! lol

e97c64b0.jpg

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Badass rides. I would like to have mine that big but I use it too much for work that it would be too hard. (Pulling trailers and plowing snow)

Users who are viewing this thread