2011 Ford Mustang 5.0 GT Convertible Premium - $31,000

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
SOLD!2011 Ford Mustang 5.0 GT Convertible Premium. 6,500 miles. $31,000 or best offer. 6-Speed manual transmission. Sterling Gray Metallic exterior, Black cloth roof, Brick Red Leather with Cashmere stripe interior. Beautiful car, Excellent condition inside and out, absolutely like new. Non-smoking car, garage kept, still smells like new. Loaded with Navigation, Ford touch screen Electronics Package, Sirius Satellite Radio with traffic, Sync system, HID headlamps, Comfort Package, Security Package, Heated Leather Seats, Air Conditioning, Dual Climate Control, wheel locks, 18" rims, Traction Control, Power everything, package 401A vehicle. 5.0 Engine, Factory rated at 412 HP, and 390 Torque. Car is virtually stock right from the factory, only modifications are an upgrade to the sun visors on both drivers side and passenger side to upgrade to the 2012 Mustang GT visors that have lighted vanity mirrors and the built in garage door opener buttons in the visor (the stock 2011 Mustang lacks these features); the other modification is I changed out the shift ball from the stock satin finish metal ball to the factory black ball used on the Boss 302 stick shift. Original stick shift knob and sun visors will come with the car. Extra set of floor mats are being used so the original floor mats are still brand new. The MSRP on this car was $42,945.

I am the original owner, I bought the car new in June 2011 with 3 miles on the odometer. Have cared for it meticulously, no accidents, only mechanical service it has needed is an oil change and tire rotation. Clean car fax available to send to you. Looking to sell to make room for other toys. I have added a lot of pictures in an album on Imageshack: ImageShack Album - 34 images

The value according to Kelley Blue Book is $31,714; NADA Guides is $32,425; and Edmunds.com is $33,145 at private party value.
Price is $31,000 or best offer.

topdownphoto.jpg

interiorphoto2.jpg

shifterphoto1.jpg

sideviewphoto1.jpg

frontanglephoto1.jpg

rearanglephoto1.jpg

interiorphoto2.jpg

Last edited:

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
getting a Jeep Wrangler, and a Harley down the road.
Thanks for looking, PM me if interested.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread