2011 gt 5.0, 6spd manual, $27,000

RSKtakR

Established Member
delete

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mods delete... decided to keep the car.

Kona blue 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Rapid spec 300a, 6spd manual, black cloth interior, 3.31 gears, 20% window tint. Blacked out wheels, side markers, 5.0 emblems, and trunk badge. This car is BEAUTIFUL when its all waxed and in the direct sunlight, gets attention everywhere it goes. I bought this car brand new, was built in June of last year, have all service records, and build sheet/window sticker. Clutch is great, tires are great, brakes are great, no problems what-so-ever, never been wrecked. Im a neat freak so this car is ALWAYS clay barred and waxed. only mods are Eibach springs which lower the car about 1-1/2 inches, ride is great, not bumpy or anything. After the lowering springs were installed, I took the car to a local Ford dealership to have an alignment done. oil always changed at a Ford dealership on time and not over the mileage recommended. Car has 19,500 miles which are mostly highway miles. I LOVE this car, but I have decided that Im just tired of making a car payment and would rather just drive a beater for a year or so and then just pay cash for a new car instead of finance it. Recent pics attached..Stock Chrome 5.0 badges and stock springs will be included in the sale... KBB has the car booking out at $29,455 as of today, asking $26,500. Steven 816-820-6272 anytime.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Last edited:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Here...let me help you out so folks don't have to deal with imageshack pop-ups...

5211n.jpg

52112.jpg

52113.jpg

52114.jpg

BTW...nice car...GLWS!

Last edited:

Walmart50

Established Member
good job.. =) i was about to go get some cash out of the bank which would have led to my wife killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread