- 2011 Mustang GT Premium 401A.
- Auto Trans
- Livernois 1000 HP with 10.0:1 Compression
Custom Diamond Coated Pistons
Manley Rods
All new Ford Gaskets
ARP Head Stud Kit
Billet Oil Pump
- Polished Procharger D1SC Stage 2 supercharger with 10 psi. Edit: this is the kit with the larger intercooler and piping.
- 60# Injectors
- KB BAP
- Lethal Off Road X pipe
- GT500 Mufflers
- 3.73 FRPP Gears
- 265-40-18 MT ET Drag Radials with about 250 miles.
- Tuned by Ken Bjonnes of Diablosport.
- Diablosport Trinity flash device.
- Speed of Sound A Pillar Gauge Pod
- Autometer NV series Boost/Vacuum gauge
- Autometer NV series Trans Temp gauge

Motor was installed by the Ford dealer which I bought the car from. Car still retains the full factory warranty, and the motor is warrantied for 12k miles from Livernois I believe. All parts were professionally installed.

Car has 3,941 miles. New motor has 118.5 miles. I have a 4.25" pulley and a set of Injector Dynamics 72# injectors that are not installed yet. They could go to the new owner dependent upon the deal.

I have close to 20k in receipts since buying it this past April. Car is ready to go.

50leftfrontquarter.jpg

50EngineBay.jpg

50DriverInterior.jpg

50leftside.jpg

50Gauges.jpg

50leftrear.jpg

I will monitor this post, and answer any questions I can, but its best to contact me via email at [email protected]. Thank you.

Last edited:

svt1111

Established Member
why the sale?? what did the car make?

if your thinking low 30's send me a pm maybe we can make a deal.

Reason I'm considering selling is I have my eye on another car right now. When we did the motor, the car was at the shop for about 2 months, and I started looking at other cars, lol.

Not sure what this tune is making for HP. We tuned it remotely using datalogs that monitored things like A/F, timing, etc. When the D1SC was first installed, the car made 551/484 with this pulley ( and a very rich tune) on the dyno of the tuner who installed the kit. The tune that is currently in the car is alot cleaner and the car runs way better, I'd say its making more than the 551 we saw with the old tune. I have a race gas tune for it as well. The A/F in this tune is around 11.8:1 WOT.

Steelios V8

Mopar to Ford
Established Member
I LOVE how stock it looks! Haha I would never see this thing coming. I'd dish out the dough if I had it. Livernois tuned my Charger, too. GLWS :beer:

mod girl

Established Member
This car is the real deal guys. I was there the day he brought it home new and the second person to drive it. If u know this guy u would know that he always does his homework before any aftermarket purchases and that money is not an issue. He only buys the best parts and only has the parts installed by the best professionals. This car is FAST and very clean and comfy. It is garaged at all times and always kept very clean. I only wish I knew his car A.D.D was going to kick in this quick or I would of held of last month from buying my 11gt and purchase this beast.

matt87

Established Member
god knows he doesnt own them enough to beat on them! what are you looking at now? must be porsche or something german no? anyways good luck with the sale. awsome car and a true sleeper.

badblacklx

Established Member
Interested in a 1000rwhp 97 cobra with cash on my end of course?

[youtube_browser]BK5yp5zCSAM[/youtube_browser]

Idle Vid go to the 30sec mark.
[youtube_browser]dcd4pWMlvt0[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

svt1111

Established Member
Interested in a 1000rwhp 97 cobra with cash on my end of course?

[youtube_browser]BK5yp5zCSAM[/youtube_browser]

Idle Vid go to the 30sec mark.
[youtube_browser]dcd4pWMlvt0[/youtube_browser]

Thank you for the offer but only looking for a sale at this time!

svt1111

Established Member
No problem man.

Thanks for the offer though. Your Cobra is nasty!

Users who are viewing this thread