2011 gt new pb on stock 19 inch wheels!

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
well it took about 9 passes, feeling the ar out and getting the launch just right, but i made it in the 11s with the stock rubber.
i was going to try it again but everyone was ready to go. i think she had another tenth in her. when i go back ill have a aluminum drive shaft, and a upper control arm. i want a 11.70 out of these tires before i bolt on some stickys. if i wasent fighting a pretty good headwind, i might have had a few more mph, but who knows.

104538327_photobucket_13766_.jpg

mods on car are:
upr lower control arms
steeda cold air intake
leathal performance x pipe
magnaflow street catback
and a midatlantic performance tune

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
Nice job!!

1.80 60' on stock rubber? HOLY shit!!

thanks !
well i had a bunch of 2.2 and 2.0, mid to high 12 sec passes, but lucky for me they where running a 10.5 1/8 mile class, some high 4 cars! and treated the track real good, so i went up right after they ran, and got a 1.9, then 2 1.8s first was a high 1.8 with a 12.01 et, so i had to try it again and got that 1.80, and got me the 11
the perelli tires werent as bad as i thought, the brembo tires are a softer compound than the regular gt ones, so i guess that helps to.

Last edited:

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
Nice job!! :beer:

thanks, i see in your sig you have a shaftmasters drive shaft, i was thinking of getting one, did you have any vibration issues with it?
did you feel any difference? i was thinking of getting one because its less expensive, and is a direct bolt in with no adapters or changing pinion yoke.

Users who are viewing this thread