2011 GT seats

Slow06GT

Established Member
Looking online I found some cheap 2011 seat covers that a dealer took of a car. I have a 2010 base GT and am looking to replace my cloth seats.

I noticed that the back seats are different due to the headrests but the fronts seem the same. Do you guys think theres any way to rig the rear seats to fit properly? They are cheaper than any other ones I've seen and are brand new so it's really tempting

Lone Star

Established Member
The front seats are identical and the rear bottom will fit perfectly, the rear top will be different but I am sure you can make it happen. NewTakeOff used to see them for $450-500 very decent price IMO.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Wait till next spring/summer when Ford releases the Recaro seats for sale.....
Im sure you will be able to get your hands on a set of stock GT Leather seats at that point.

I know I will have a set available!!

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Im sure you will be able to get your hands on a set of stock GT Leather seats at that point.

Me Also

FRCG-M-63660005-MB.gif

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member

I know someone that has a 'Base' '11 GT with the cloth seats. They got a complete set of the 401A leather seats to put in their car but they were unable to get the power seats to work and ended up keeping their stock cloth seats.

Users who are viewing this thread