2011 GT w/ Shelby upgrades 9k miles

n2fords2003

Established Member
Ok I got a 19 month old baby and another on the way in December. This car has to go now. the book on a loaded out GT (and this one is) with 9k miles is $28k. This has a Shelby motor, brakes and a few mods..
2011 GT Premium with Shelby upgrades. Yeap a all aluminum 5.4 supercharged motor swap with an upgraded lower crank, larger intake, and American Muscle headers. The Automatic Trans from the GT was kept but with a converter upgrade and software changes. The auto trans was used via the builder/owner because It was for his wife that couldn’t drive a manual but wanted a Shelby. I think it’s a drag racer’s dream.

The car is a GT Premium packaged car that includes the brakes, projector type headlights, Nav and sound system. . Im not the builder and I haven’t worked on the car so I don’t know much more than listed. I have noticed a big fat aftermarket fuel line running to the front. So I suspect a fuel system upgrade.

Car drives good and of course fast! One strange thing is that the temperature control seems to be reversed. Meaning that the higher the temperature setting the colder the air blows and the lower the setting the warmer it blows. I don’t know if this is a side affect of a Shelby computer or if the physical control motor was installed backwards or wired wrong but it blows heat and cold AC.

Car has just under 9K miles and it is as new inside and out as anything.
I probably wont know any answers to your question. Im not familiar with the new stuff and I didn’t build this car. Its located in Ooltewah Tennessee 37363. I wont trade nor will I sell any parts away from the car.

I have a trade offer that will probably go through BUT I would rather sell it out right cuz I need to apply the money else where. SO this is my final bottom of the barrel last ditch effort to get money instead of trading for another mustang that I dont need.. Price is $32k OBO..

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

Last edited:

Trubble

Established Member
Good luck with sale and best wishes for you and your growing family.
You truly have a unique ride there, hope the thief treats your wallet well.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Glws I was wondering who ended up with this car. If my other project was done to sale I would be very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread