2011 gt500 black stripe delete 4k miles svtpp and electronics package

Fang

Established Member
You have a PM. Disregard the pic request as you just fulfilled that. Thanks.

CTSVBiggie

Established Member
If my CTSV sells in the next two weeks(guy is approved) I could offer 35 cash. I know its a little low but ive seen them in that range recently. And I have a thing for black on black cars.

10309575_10203951245447208_8066096336191082750_n.jpg

samcrac

Established Member
If my CTSV sells in the next two weeks(guy is approved) I could offer 35 cash. I know its a little low but ive seen them in that range recently. And I have a thing for black on black cars.

OP don't budge from your price. These guys that like to say that your car is worth "35 cash" because "they've seen them in this range recently" is a terrible joke. I had someone also tell me that a 2010 with more miles went here at the Florida Auction for 36k and that was at AUCTION!

If you want a 35k GT500, go find a beat, salvage, or high mileage one; they exist. If you want a creampuff like this guy has, take a hike!

Just thought I'd throw my 2c in. Good luck with sale!

CTSVBiggie

Established Member
Hey I knew it was a extreme low ball. And I have seen em that low. Then realized his miles and knew I was asking too much.

And there was an 11 with mid 30s for miles at 36 as well as another for 37 or 38. So I wasnt off. But I did not realize his miles.

Hope the car sold. It is gorgeous.

SVT4BUB

Established Member
I want to thank you ron for being an honest selller and waiting for me to pick this car up
it is truely like brand new it was worth the 5 hour drive to buy it

wsvt boost 2004

Established Member
I want to thank you ron for being an honest selller and waiting for me to pick this car up
it is truely like brand new it was worth the 5 hour drive to buy it
No problem at all. Thank you for making it a smooth transaction. I hope you enjoy the car.

Users who are viewing this thread