2011 GT500 OEM Heat Exchanger

Jackyl13

Established Member
Only 1,000 miles on it. It's listed as 40% bigger then the 2010 and also dual pass. I'm asking 300.00 + shipping if your not local to South Florida. Please feel free to ask me any questions. This forum will not allow me to attach pics but I have no problem sending them to you through email.

FORD4U

Established Member
im not being rude but i just got a gt500 H/E off ebay for 60 bucks, it wasnt a 2011 but yours might be hard to sell for that price, good luck though.

Jackyl13

Established Member
im not being rude but i just got a gt500 H/E off ebay for 60 bucks, it wasnt a 2011 but yours might be hard to sell for that price, good luck though.

Way different H/E then 2010. Bigger and better ! If 275.00 is too high then I guess people would rather spend 800.00 from Ford. Not to be negative but the 2010 H/E is awful !

2blown

Established Member
Just curious, did you cut the cats off your OEM H pipe and re-weld the pipe back together? By the way, pics of the HE pls

Imatk

Established Member
I bought a 2011 off this site for $150 if that gives you an idea.

Gojira

Established Member
Good for you ! You got a great deal.

LOL!! Awesome reply.

Hey I thought 11's came with skinny stripes only. Can you also get them with the wide stripes or did you put those on? Nice looking color that Kona blue

Also I was looking at your mods list. How much power is your car making?

Jackyl13

Established Member
LOL!! Awesome reply.

Hey I thought 11's came with skinny stripes only. Can you also get them with the wide stripes or did you put those on? Nice looking color that Kona blue

Also I was looking at your mods list. How much power is your car making?

The 11's come with skinny stripes if you get the performance package. I was going to tear out the suspension so thought it would be a waste of $$. I'm not sure how much power yet. I haven't had a chance to get it on the dyno since I did the Lower and bigger CAI. When I did the upper, TB, and tune I dynoed at 507 with the shop temp at 101 degrees and South Florida's 80 % humidity. I have since swithed to a Lund tune so I'm really interested to see what it makes especially in this waether now.

09Shelbygt500

Established Member
Is the H/E still for sale? do you have the brackets and will they come with the sell?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread