2011+ Hellion Single Turbo Kit - Modified

mikeyfitz

Established Member
2011+ Hellion Single Turbo Kit (On car for 172 miles lol) - Precision 6775 Billet Ball Bearing Turbo, O2 Bungs farther up Downpipe with already wired O2 extension for you, Tial WG(with every spring you would ever need, Turbosmart BOV, KB BAP, Bosch 1000cc Injectors, Brisk Step Colder Plugs. Made 623/649 on a Dynojet on 9.5# all you would need is a tune- $4700 to your door, 4500 local. Seriously come pick this up. So cheap it's dumb.

Mike Fitzgerald
651-303-0354

Houston, TX

null_zpsdbcdba20.jpg

null_zpsd311540b.gif

null_zps6b6e5893.gif

Last edited:

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Haha.....the Paxton is proven, the single hellion kinda got a bad rap. If/when I go turbo it will be twins or JPC's single. What are the hellion single kits rated up to....you kinda got my attention. lol

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Ok.....man if I were to do it I wouldn't need your bap/injectors/spark plugs. It would have been nice to steal a ride with you when you had it on your car to compare the two. I'll think about it but mostly likely I might stick to what I have now.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Uppppppp. Lots of potential but no one ever shows cash. I'll take offers as well
C'mon dude, not many people will have 5k cash to throw around on a car mod.
If it was something important like... wait this turbo is important! BRB, gonna donate a kidney!! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread