2011 Kona Blue GT,6SPD,3.73,Brembos,HID only 800 miles 30k!

10thcoupe

Banned
well i was lucky enouf to get laid off today so i have to sell the car adn focus on my bills i got the car 2months ago has 8-- miles on it

its kona blue premium gt 5.0,6speed,3.73 leather interior shaker 500 audio,heated seats,spoiler,HID's
i have all paper work on the car. pnc holds the loan on the car. i only owe 18k on the loan though.
mods are c&l cai intake,sct xcal3 with jon lund tune,magnaflow competition catback.
i have all stock parts
looking to get 30k but open to offers

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

C:\Socuments and Dettings
Established Member
Damn! You've got every option I want except NAV....I'm looking to order mine same as yours but with NAV and backup camera (obviously can't have the camera without the nav)...I may think twice though since yours is up for sale. Only thing is I'm in CA..What are your thoughts on out of state purchase?

10thcoupe

Banned
im open to it just have to call pnc see how to work the pay off. fly out here and drive back or you can arrage shipping.

stangposse

Established Member
Damn bro...it kills me to hear that you have to sell and it kills me even more that I can't bail you out and take this off your hands.

I suggest you put it up for sale WITHOUT telling your story....you're gonna get lowballed til no end.

GLWS

10thcoupe

Banned
yea i got a nice offer for 23k lol. im in northeast pa north of philly. price is very fair as is but will work with a serious buyer but dnt low ball me

Mika

Established Member
yea i got a nice offer for 23k lol. im in northeast pa north of philly. price is very fair as is but will work with a serious buyer but dnt low ball me

Ok, ok, ok. You got me. $23,500. :burn:

On a more serious note, GLWS. Beautiful car and packaged out just as how I want it:).

Mika

10thcoupe

Banned
bump, y is this car still here? btw im still driving the car on nice days til its sold. offers considered!!!

Users who are viewing this thread