2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, Manual, Race Red

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
I am selling the Mustang. Bought it in June with 3000 miles, it currently has 9000 miles (mostly highway, took to MO to NC and back and travel 40-60 miles per day for work). I got rid of my truck to get the mustang and now I am missing the truck, ordered a new Raptor, so time to move on :)

Clutch was just replaced under warranty. It was a problem with the early April builds in 2011. Pressure plates backing out causing clutch problems. Brand new, OEM, pressure plate, clutch, throw out bearing, slave cylinder all done by Ford.

2011 Mustang GT Premium
Factory Equipment:
Race Red, 3.73 gears, Over the top stripe, side stripe delete, Rapid spec package 400A, leather seats, 6 speed manual
235/50/18 Pirelli PZeroNero tires, all great shape (90% highway miles)
Roush Axleback and CAI
VIN 1ZVBP8CF1B5108746
20% window tint rear and side rear windwows
35% tint on doors

The NADA value for retail is $32,500 (which is loanable amount).

FOR SALE: $30,000

IMG_20110601_202029.jpg

IMG_20110703_150701.jpg

IMG_20110601_202909.gif

IMG_20110703_150803.jpg

IMG_20110703_151205.jpg

IMG_20110703_151157.jpg

IMG_20110703_150720.jpg

IMG_20110601_202037.jpg

IMG_20110601_201806.jpg

IMG_20110601_201826.jpg

(Gauges are customizable, you can change the colors)

IMG_20110601_201432.jpg

IMG_20110601_201859.jpg

IMG_20110601_201904.jpg

IMG_20110601_202005.jpg

IMG_20110601_201424.jpg

IMG_20110601_202018.jpg

IMG_20110601_080818.jpg

(with stock exhaust tips)

Any questions please email me at [email protected], call my cell at 573-268-1740

Thanks,

Greg

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
Sorry, just saw this. I can't do $27K. I have had trade in quotes for $28K.

I have a truck ordered, it won't be here until earliest late November maybe even early December.

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
I also added a Barton Short throw shifter this past weekend. I also have some lower control arms and relocation brackets that are new on the shelf, just lost interest in this and ordered the truck. They are new and wrapped up still. Would install for someone if they wanted them on.

TurboX2

Established Member
Sorry, just saw this. I can't do $27K. I have had trade in quotes for $28K.

I have a truck ordered, it won't be here until earliest late November maybe even early December.

Similar cars can be found for a lot less than 30k, you can find new for that price. If you can get 28k on trade thats almost 30 with the tax savings, I'd get that deal in writing NOW..... :shrug:

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
$28,500

It is getting traded in next week. Found the truck I want. Here is your chance.

573-268-1740

Thanks,
Greg
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
Similar cars can be found for a lot less than 30k, you can find new for that price. If you can get 28k on trade thats almost 30 with the tax savings, I'd get that deal in writing NOW..... :shrug:

OK market expert. Everyone on the internet is an expert. If you are not interested don't bother replying.
Keyboard commando!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

TurboX2

Established Member
Ease up big shot. It was just meant as information from someone who has been thoroughly following prices around the country for about 6k weeks, trying to help out in case you actually wanted to sell your car....

Now then, even though you were kind of an ass I'll try to help you again since you apparently don't know how car sales work... If you trade it in you only pay sales tax on the difference between the two, if you buy the new one outright you pay sales tax on the whole amount. If you can trade it for 28k at 7% sales tax you'll save $1960 in tax for a total value of $29,960. Even an 'internet expert' like me can figure out thats considerably more than $28,500. You could trade it for 27k and still come out better than selling it outright for $28,500.

Good luck.

:dancenana:

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
Well the slimy dealer sold the truck before I could get back to town (was gone for the weekend).

Found another one in a different state. The trade-in f-ed up rule doesn't apply. Also, in MO where I just moved from, you didn't have to trade in to get the tax benefit, private party sale would still be applied to the tax you pay on a new/used vehicle.

$27,000 FIRM

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
Now then, even though you were kind of an ass I'll try to help you again since you apparently don't know how car sales work... If you trade it in you only pay sales tax on the difference between the two, if you buy the new one outright you pay sales tax on the whole amount. If you can trade it for 28k at 7% sales tax you'll save $1960 in tax for a total value of $29,960. Even an 'internet expert' like me can figure out thats considerably more than $28,500. You could trade it for 27k and still come out better than selling it outright for $28,500.

Not all States are the same smarty pants. In Missouri where I moved from it didn't matter if you traded it in or sold it outright, you got to subtract the amount from what you purchased.

In NC the tax is 3%, so the big difference is $800 if I sell it outright versus trading it in.

Don't worry, I buy and sell my vehicles every 6 months, I understand how things work :)

:beer:

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
If someone buys it this week, I will include the Barton Short throw shifter, lower control arms and relocation brackets (neither installed right now) and a custom cut window visor (sun shade).

TurboX2

Established Member
I didn't realize states were that different for vehicle sales tax, my apologies. I was, however, pretty accurate in my market comments.... :rolling:

Being able to apply private party sale amounts off another vehicle purchase would be a major game changer up here....wow.... Do you have a certain amount of time to do it after a sale?

At 27k you're car is now an excellent deal to some prospective buyer, somebody grab it... :rockon:

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
Thanks, no apologies necessary. I think I am going to go ahead and just buy the damn truck and worry about selling the Mustang later. Once I get the truck I will probably start putting the car back to stock (removing the Roush stuff, takes all of 30 minutes LOL). I probably got $1300 in aftermarket stuff that I could sell for $8-$900, some of it has never been installed (LCA and relocation brackets), the Roush intake looks new, the exhaust has 4000 miles on it looks new, the Barton short throw shifter has some scratches from taking it in an out but you never see that.

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
Bought the truck, picking it up Saturday.

Price reduced to $26,500

I am taking all the aftermarket parts off except the exhaust right now which is why I am lowering the price.

I will be selling the aftermarket parts I do have, so some may be available at time of purchase, but I have had serious inquiries on everything.

Thanks,
Greg

Satyr

Established Member
Nice looking ride.
Out of curiosity, though, why not just trade it in on the new truck? What did they offer you that was lower than 26.5, especially if another dealer had offered 28?
Not busting your balls...but I have had some shady dealership interactions and was just curious.

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
Nice looking ride.
Out of curiosity, though, why not just trade it in on the new truck? What did they offer you that was lower than 26.5, especially if another dealer had offered 28?
Not busting your balls...but I have had some shady dealership interactions and was just curious.

That is exactly what it is, a shady dealer. I am not sure why this one was so crappy but the salesman didn't respond to my questions about a vehicle on the lot (hard to find combination of color, rims and options (no nav)). I called his boss, and then like 30 minutes later he call back and want to offer me $8000 below NADA trade in value. That is not even a negotating starting point. So I decided to ask payoff for the car and just buy the truck they had from a different salesmen.

I would have went to another dealer but none of the other dealers could get them to give them this truck ( I don't know the ecoboost 11's are getting hard to get or what, other than the dealer being a prick I wasn't sure what the deal was).

So I could have went an traded it in for the $27K offer I had from Texas but they didn't have exactly what I ended up wanting.

Now that I have the truck bought, there is certain risk that is involved in having two cars and I just want it gone.

Dealers are hit and miss.

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
Well as of right now this car is gone. Dealer offered me my asking price, with tax breaks and incentives from Ford it is equivalent of selling it for $28,300 outright. And I still got the truck I wanted for $7000 off sticker.

Supposed to be delivering the truck to my house and picking up the Mustang tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread