2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - Tastefully Modded - 425/397

Intervention302

Established Member
2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - Tastefully modded with 11k miles asking 31,000 OBO

The majority of the miles are from a roadtrip to Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach

From Ford, the car was nearly loaded with the Premium Package, Comfort Package, Security Package, Brembo Brakes, and 3.73's

This car is possibly one of the best sounding mustangs you will ever come across... Dont believe me? Watch the video - YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - Stainless Works(Through SpeedTech) Full Exhaust - Flyby & Idle

And here is another video of it at the dyno - YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - Intake, Tune, Exhaust - Dyno

Modifications:

Exterior:
  • Roush Rear Wing
  • 20% Tint
  • Carbon Fiber Cam Covers
  • BBR Shorty Antenna
  • GT500 Rear Diffuser

Engine:
  • Stainless Works 1-7/8" Long Tube Headers w/ 3" Collectors (By SpeedTech Exhausts)
  • Stainless Works 3" Catted X-Pipe
  • Stainless Works 3" Catback Exhaust
  • JLT Carbon Fiber Intake
  • JLT Oil Separator
  • SCT Tune

Drivetrain/Suspension
  • Steeda Ultralite Springs
  • BMR Lower Control Arms
  • BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar
  • Ford Racing Diff Girdle
  • Eaton Posi Differential

DSC_000512.jpg

DSC_00617.jpg

DSC_00786.jpg

DSC_00825.jpg

DSC_00744.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

424-397.jpg

The car has been very well taken care of with fresh Mobil 1 and BRAND new tires ($1,100+ 275/35-19 Continental Extreme Contact DW)

The paint is in fantastic shape with the "usual" tiny spots that only the owner can ever find. I bought the car back on July 1,2010 and have had some warranty issues with Ford since then. But they have taken care of it and the car runs better than ever. The reason for selling? I am looking for a GT500

Last edited:

Blown54

BB KoncepZ
Established Member
Would love to have it if I could rid of my GT500. Which catback is that? The retro chambered or standard?

Bump for ya

Blown54

BB KoncepZ
Established Member
Would love to have it if I could rid of my GT500. Which catback is that? The retro chambered or standard?

Bump for ya

Intervention302

Established Member

Bump for ya

It is the retro chambered exhaust

I'm looking for a GT500, but yours is just out of my price range...

BlitzkriegMS

Established Member
I'm interested in your car. Can you send me more pictures of the car with the "usual spots that only the owner can find" and more interior shots. Haven't seen many cars with this interior color. Also, let me know what the warranty history is. eemcclain @ gmail.c o m. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread