2011 mustang GT 7k $23,900

kingnut

Established Member
Blaze yellow or not.... with the M6 and Brembos, it would be in my garage for that price

QFT. that color is amazing in person. but i dont want an auto. if that was just M6 i would be very interested.

wazslow

Established Member
That car brand new is only about 27k, the deal isnt anything special. The problem is everyone selling these cars used are asking what the paid for them new just about, its nuts. People asking 32-36 for a used GT are nuts, you can get them new for that.

silvrsrt

Established Member
That car brand new is only about 27k, the deal isnt anything special. The problem is everyone selling these cars used are asking what the paid for them new just about, its nuts. People asking 32-36 for a used GT are nuts, you can get them new for that.

according to cars.com its the cheapest 5.0 in the country :??:

wazslow

Established Member
according to cars.com its the cheapest 5.0 in the country :??:

Im not saying it isnt. Im saying people selling their used cars for new money are nuts. Im selling my premium car with 1600 miles for 27.5 sticker was 34,690. People selling base cars that stickerd for 30k for 27k are nuts, thats what the cars cost brand new to buy.

11BLK5.0

Established Member
shit im just trying to get someone to take over my payments. even with all the mods i have done to it

11BLK5.0

Established Member
whats done to your car?

Frrp 1.5 drop with gt500 strut mounts along with koni strt shocks and struts. Cs valence with fogs. Borla atak cat back and 20x10 20x8.5 tsw strip rims wrapped in invos. Jlt cf intake and sct tuner with Lund tunes. Gt500 wing roush billet grill. 3.73 gears 6mt like 18k miles on the car.

Last edited:

trevkm7

Established Member
Im not saying it isnt. Im saying people selling their used cars for new money are nuts. Im selling my premium car with 1600 miles for 27.5 sticker was 34,690. People selling base cars that stickerd for 30k for 27k are nuts, thats what the cars cost brand new to buy.

lol have you been to the terminator for sale section lately?? 20k for 100k miles isn't unheard of lately :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread