2011 Mustang GT - Brembos, 401A, 3.73's, 6spd Manual

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
I have been a die hard Mustang enthusiast since before I could drive. I am almost 27 now and have owned Mustangs since I got my drivers license. I am now selling my 2011 Mustang GT. I absolutely love this car but I must sale it because I have recently really started to enjoy mountain biking, and I just can't justify putting a bike rack on the Mustang or risking getting it scratched.

Let me say this car has been absolutely BABIED it's entire life. It's only downfall is that it has been my daily driver. I ordered the car during the 2011 pre-order sales and it was delivered to me on August 11th, 2010 and has been the love of my life ever since. It has NEVER been raced. The only modification that has been done is I tinted the windows to help protect the interior.

Overall the car is in great shape, I never park near anyone every where I go and this drives my husband crazy. Someone did rub one of my wheels one day and took a little bit of the paint off one of the wheels.

I am no longer daily driving the car and it just rolled over to 25,000 miles. Those are mostly highway miles of course. I am starting off by asking for $26,500 but will consider obo, absolutely no trades. I am located in Paducah, KY and can work with a buyer to some degree on meeting with the car. The car also comes with Llyod Mats that are grey and say "5.0" on them for the front and no logo on the ones in the back. The factory mats are included and have barely been used.

The car was ordered as:

2011 Mustang GT
Brembo Brake Package
Comfort Package (dual heated seats, both electronically adjustable)
Security Package
3.73 Gears
401A interior w/ white accents
6-speed Manual

These pictures are from when I first got the car, it has been raining here so I will get it cleaned up this week and take some new ones.

The first pic is me and the car at the dealership the day I got it

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

MysticChromeSVT

Established Member
Did you ever post on mustangtuning back in the day before it was american muscle??? your user name seems so familiar.I was on there all the time.

Sweet car and good luck with the sale

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
Did you ever post on mustangtuning back in the day before it was american muscle??? your user name seems so familiar.I was on there all the time.

Sweet car and good luck with the sale

Yup, I was even a moderator. Back then I had a 03 gt with cams and full exhaust.

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
I would be too scared of scratching it and I already bought a replacement. Went all ricer and got a wrx sti hatch

svtrookie

Established Member
Nice looking 5.0! I was going to offer a trade for my Trailbkazer SS plus cash to carry your Bike but I see you picked up an STI! Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
I might wait a little bit longer before going on ebay. So if anyone is interested let me know. $29,000

skysoldier

Established Member
Don't know what ya got goin on but are you interested in a trade for 04 cobra plus a little cash? Cobra is pristine and a black coupe to ;)

Fast69Mach

Established Member
This is exactly what I will be looking for in a couple months. If you still have it at that point, expect to hear from me!

Users who are viewing this thread