2011 mustang gt Hellion TT speedo video 40-120mph 5.5 psi

stang1971

Established Member
i got my '11 the hard way on a bike... a car pulled out in front of me almost killing me.... thank god for insurance.

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
just wondering....
a single 76mm kit would make the same power at about same boost. but you can really hear the turbos.
and the kit is 2k cheaper.
are you planning on cranking it up later??

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
just wondering....
a single 76mm kit would make the same power at about same boost. but you can really hear the turbos.
and the kit is 2k cheaper.
are you planning on cranking it up later??

The single kit doesn't make this power at 5.5 psi. They usually run them on 8 to make the same power. Yes 2k cheaper but the turbo is in a shitty position to me and I'm not a fan of scavenger pumps to push oil. Ill stick with gravity lol, obviously it's going to be cheaper because of less parts. Idk why the single kit you can here it more. My window was down so maybe that's why. Idk. Yes I plan on turning up the boost and eventfully on doing a t-56 magnum trans and a boss bottom end for my goal of 700whp. But I don't get caught up in boost numbers, the car is awesome for such low boost.

Last edited:

turbosha

Established Member
The single kit doesn't make this power at 5.5 psi. They usually run them on 8 to make the same power. Yes 2k cheaper but the turbo is in a shitty position to me and I'm not a fan of scavenger pumps to push oil. Ill stick with gravity lol, obviously it's going to be cheaper because of less parts. Idk why the single kit you can here it more. My window was down so maybe that's why. Idk. Yes I plan on turning up the boost and eventfully on doing a t-56 magnum trans and a boss bottom end for my goal of 700whp. But I don't get caught up in boost numbers, the car is awesome for such low boost.
yes it is.
my plans dont go past a stock fuel system or forged internals.
so... 10psi and about 620-650 wheel hp and ill call it done.
just thinking of saving some $$$$$$
my wife ha been hownding me to fix up her 02 ram quad cab since we paid it off last moth.
so i will prolly lower that first and a bed cover to keep her happy.
then concentrate on psi.

turbosha

Established Member
dont get me wrong far, far more street cred when popping the hood at the hangout with the twins.
far more potiential also.
just triing to get somemore hp without braking the bank or pissing off the wife.
i built my first turbo kit for one of my foxes from turned around bbks and a diesel turbo from a gm 6.2. about 400 total investment. and pulled like a train.

Users who are viewing this thread