2011 mustang gt Hellion TT speedo video 40-120mph 5.5 psi

mhyjek

Established Member
That is fast!!! Two comments one is I couldn't hear any turbo spooling is that because its only at 5.5 and the second comment is I hope you are a cop as your id suggests because that is a go to jail fast car!

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
That is fast!!! Two comments one is I couldn't hear any turbo spooling is that because its only at 5.5 and the second comment is I hope you are a cop as your id suggests because that is a go to jail fast car!

Yeah you don't really hear them at WOT since the car gets loud and the biggest reason is only 5.5 psi. They really aren't spinning hard at all. Also no cop here lol just out on a back road that's pretty safe and no one to bother.

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
Check the air in your tires. 120Mph with low tires is not good.unless you have aftermarket rims and didnt relearn the tps......
Nice run.
Did you buy from hellion or somone else?

Silver_Coyote

Established Member
your car moves! i want to go twins

Check the air in your tires. 120Mph with low tires is not good.unless you have aftermarket rims and didnt relearn the tps......
Nice run.

aftermarket wheels and no sensors. TPMS light is blinking so its a sensor fault, not low tire pressure warning.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Any pics of the engine bay????

Yep just took these

82eeab8e7c97e159418e5f0df9807886.jpg

47029283de1e0a3918f078afbee53214.jpg

Nice run.

Yeah I have my dark stars on so after like 20-30 miles the tpms light comes on.

I bought the kit through BBR and they tuned it also.

Users who are viewing this thread