2011 Premium GT, Brembos,Electronics Package,Glassroof,3.73,HID Lamps,Gorgeous..

buickstangdude

Established Member
CIMG5655.jpg

EBAY AD:
Ford : Mustang | eBay

Hi there and thanks for looking

Selling my 2011 5.0 with only 1321 miles on it! It's loaded, and this car was special ordered by me last year. It has all the best of the best from the factory, and I regret selling it. It's basically a brand new car, and it has been under a cover in my garage the whole time, besides a few trips across to Orlando in it on nice sunny days. It's been babied, and I've taken exceptional care of the black paint. I used to be a detailer many years ago, and have the car cleaner than when I first got it from the dealership. It has no scratches, nicks, or chips. It's in excellent condition, and still smells brand new.

Here's the list of Options:

Rapid Spec 401a- Aluminum Shift Knob, Pony Door Inserts $395
Electronics Package with Navigation- $2,340 (by the way, due to shortages in Japan, they aren't sending these with Navigation to dealers, and people who order new 2012 Mustangs have a long wait for them)
Security Package with Anti Theft and Wheel Locking Kit - $395
3.73 Ratio Limited Slip Axle- $395
HID Headlamps - $595
Comfort package- $595
Brembo Brake Package - $1,695
Glass Roof - $1,995
Rear Video Camera- $240
Total Options = $8,575
The MSRP for this car with Destination and Delivery was $42,270.00. Along with the car, you will get the window sticker, 2 sets of keys, owners ,manual, etc.
I'm only selling this car for the fact that I'm wanting to buy the 2012 BOSS 302, and I actually wish I could keep it. I wish I had the money for both, but I unfortunately have to let Black Beauty go. The car cover in the pic isn't included, as I will be needing it for the new Boss 302.

I also priced it to sell. Kelly Blue Book has it listing in Excellent condition for $35,440. I'm selling mine for $33,600 or $1840 less than KBB value. If you were to try and find a 2011 or even a 2012 with the same Options as mine, with everything it has- you'd end up spending thousands more. Ford is having a hard time meeting production of Mustangs, especially the Black and Red vehicles, and those with Navigation/Electronics Package. So, you're looking at a hard to find car with these options for the money.

My name is Mike, and my email is [email protected] , and my phone number is 813 928-9025.

CIMG5622.jpg

CIMG5621.jpg

CIMG5611.jpg

Bleedsblue

Established Member
If I can get the financing in order I'm interested. I paid off some bad debts and tried to buy a brand new one last month. Unfortunately, the bad debt is still on my credit report so I am on the hunt for a co-signer. I am hoping to get a 5.0 for the summer so that may be my only option. If I can get the signer your car is my first choice. It has all the options and the color I want.

svtrookie

Established Member
If I can get the financing in order I'm interested. I paid off some bad debts and tried to buy a brand new one last month. Unfortunately, the bad debt is still on my credit report so I am on the hunt for a co-signer. I am hoping to get a 5.0 for the summer so that may be my only option. If I can get the signer your car is my first choice. It has all the options and the color I want.

I believe this car is sold.

Users who are viewing this thread