2011 Shelby GT500 Dyno

sikryd

Established Member
I posted this in the video section, but 53 views and no comments. Imma post it here, sorry mods.

I had my car run on the dyno today... Not as much HP and TQ as others I have seen posted, but I'm still happy with it. I know that all dyno's are different... I am at sea level, probably around 84* F, and kinda humid when pulls were done.

Mods:
2.6" pulley
SCT 93 octane tune
JLT carbon fiber intake tube
Afco dual fan H/E
JLT pcv oil catch cans

531.8 RWHP, 513 Lbs/Ft RWTQ

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqdg9iqfPHg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - 2011 Shelby GT500 Dyno pull[/nomedia]

I tried to embed the video per the sticky instructions, but its not working for me.

Last edited:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
I posted this in the video section, but 53 views and no comments. Imma post it here, sorry mods.

I had my car run on the dyno today... Not as much HP and TQ as others I have seen posted, but I'm still happy with it. I know that all dyno's are different... I am at sea level, probably around 84* F, and kinda humid when pulls were done.

Mods:
2.6" pulley
SCT 93 octane tune
JLT carbon fiber intake tube
Afco dual fan H/E
JLT pcv oil catch cans

531.8 RWHP, 513 Lbs/Ft RWTQ

YouTube - 2011 Shelby GT500 Dyno pull

I tried to embed the video per the sticky instructions, but its not working for me.

The correction factors correct for temps, humidity and barometer. Still good numbers. That's about 100 more than a 2003 Cobra with a 2.93 pulley.

You probably have a very safe tune. What was your AF?

How many miles do you have on it. It can pick up over 20 at the tire when the engine is broken in.

How tough was the Afco HE install?

2011SVT

"Oderint Dum Metuant"
Established Member
Looks like you are 'right in the range' to me? How does it feel?

I'm getting an aeroforce interceptor gauge from Lethal to put in the left vent. I want to see how effective to 2011 H/E is before pulling the trigger on any upgrades (figure out what it takes to heat soak the new stock system).

Mr 501

Established Member

I'm getting an aeroforce interceptor gauge from Lethal to put in the left vent. I want to see how effective to 2011 H/E is before pulling the trigger on any upgrades (figure out what it takes to heat soak the new stock system).

Nice numbers, how much boost??

sikryd

Established Member
The correction factors correct for temps, humidity and barometer. Still good numbers. That's about 100 more than a 2003 Cobra with a 2.93 pulley.

You probably have a very safe tune. What was your AF?

How many miles do you have on it. It can pick up over 20 at the tire when the engine is broken in.

How tough was the Afco HE install?

They forgot to place the sniffer, so no idea on AF. I have 3,000 miles on the car.

I'm waiting on my aeroforce gauge from lethal as well. Afco dual fan install was quick and painless, but I'm pretty handy with cars.

Nice numbers, how much boost??

13 lbs

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
Nice numbers. I dynoed my 2011 SVTPP two days ago and it made 545 RWHP 547 RWTQ.
My mods: 2.59 pulley, frpp resonator delete, airraid replacment filter, Roush axleback, JON LUND Tune.

Last edited:

bull3441

Established Member
those are good #'s for just a pulley. the 11's are strong out of the box, but once modded they're the same as any other GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread