2011 Shelby GT500 - no options missed, also Glass Roof.

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
Well I am sure this car does not need much of a description if you are in the market for one, you know what it is better then anyone most likely.

Alright, either way, it is a 2011 as mentioned
-Black with no stripe
-Mint inside and out, good as new.
-regularly detailed, and that means the car is spotless underneath, under the hood, etc.
-10,500 miles
-glass roof
-navi
-track pack

I dont want any low ballers, as I dont HAVE to sell this car, but if i get what I want, well onto the 2013!

If interested, pm me and I can send u pics, thanks.

PRICE: 49500. Got an idea worth entertaining? Give me a pm... Thanks.

Will consider trades with cash. Better be WAY faster then a 2013... :)

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
230 views... 0 replies... hmm...

okay... how about 48,500

Also one more thing... this is an American car, purchased in Florida, and shipped to New Jersey and driven across from my residence there, currently the vehicle is with me in Canada. Any questions, offers... PM Please!

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Not lowballing you man, but the price is out of line... Just giving you a friendly heads up.

Yes you have nice options but your car can be had for 43k-44k with just a little bit of searching. Maybe minus the glass roof but that doesnt warrant 4k+ over what they're going for private. Just sayin....

Para81

Established Member
What he really means is the GT500 is completely under-valued and desparate people are selling the care for below value - so you are stuck in such a bad economy.

Personally I will take a sledghehammer to mine before I let someone walk away with my car for peanuts.

So do like I did - take it off the market and add a TVS/Recaros/race tires and drive it.

And lets be honest....whether it's 50k for a Boss302 or 65k for a new GT500, these are Mustangs. No Mustang is worth that much money.

I personally rather dish out an 20k and own something like a 997 Porsche GT3 RS or something else equally special and exotic.

Up to you...i say keep it and enjoy - if you really want a 13 GT500 just wait about 20 months and pick one up in the 40's or less.

Golfinz

Established Member
+1. I had a dealer down to 40,900 for a 2011, fully optioned with 13k miles.

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
yeah I do realise the price is high for this time around...
appreciate the critique, did not know what people would pay considering it has the glass roof
I already knew how the future would be with this car, considering I had 2 mustangs in the past, 1 that I sold in 08 (recession!) and yeah had to lose some cash on it, but it wasn't TOO BAD considering I found a serious buyer.

What do you all consider a fair/"right buyer" price for my Shelby with the Glass Roof considered? again still at 10,600 miles.

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
and also... final shot before putting the cover back on and settling for the 11 in the garage, 46500 :(
and it will not see hell before selling at this price :)

horak24

If you were really looking to buy one you shoulda pulled the trigger on that one if was nice. while 46k may seem high on and 11, 40k for one wil be about as cheap as you will see with less the 15k miles.

I am in the market for a 11 or 12 myself and the 1st dude to offer me a clean one with 15k or less in the low 40's is going to sell his car. just saying.

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
i love those cars and sort of still wish i bought one over the shelby, but yeah importing a moded car like that into canada, gooood luck, not a chance.

and its convertible :( i like the coupes!!

and that thing must be a frigin monster wohhh!!

nickf2005

Established Member
Good luck with your sale.

Just a FYI, I bought a brand new '12 in April with glass roof as the only option... $47k. X Plan did help though...

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
BUMP

44,500 and I am thinking I am FIRM on this price... open to offers, or trades ONLY if you are in canada or VERY LIGHTLY moded.

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
not hard at all...
well I have imported this car from the US to Canada

the terms for the opposite (canada to US) are very similar, there is sales tax I am sure that you pay I am assuming upon registration if not at the border.

There is no duty on this car because its built in north america.

The car is inspected, to comply with standard (its bone stock so again, no problem)

The car's undercarraige and engine bay are inspected for cleanliness because of pests and etc coming in with the car.

If you are interested, let me know, we can work something out...

and if it helps, the vehicle was purchased from an owner in Florida, and I know for a fact if a car is being imported back to its origin (in this case back to the US) its a lot easier process considering it came from the same place.

Last edited:

ShelbyJK500

Established Member
Good luck with the sale. I'm dead set on a glass top '11 or '12. I'd love a '13 but won't pay the outrageous pricing for a blower upgrade most do anyhow. I'm feeling the market again, as I sold my '11 at the end of last summer (yup a year ago) for $46k. Keep in mind, that was a year ago and it had everything but the glass roof. That's the best I could get for it...but at least it went to a good home (fellow SVTP member).

The glass roof is complete preference...there are tons of people that could care less, some that don't like it because it's more weight, and those like me who have to have it. ;) Again, GLWS!!

sykb47l

On 3?
Established Member
Good luck with the sale. I'm dead set on a glass top '11 or '12. I'd love a '13 but won't pay the outrageous pricing for a blower upgrade most do anyhow. I'm feeling the market again, as I sold my '11 at the end of last summer (yup a year ago) for $46k. Keep in mind, that was a year ago and it had everything but the glass roof. That's the best I could get for it...but at least it went to a good home (fellow SVTP member).

The glass roof is complete preference...there are tons of people that could care less, some that don't like it because it's more weight, and those like me who have to have it. ;) Again, GLWS!!

About to hit 20K miles :shrug: Still love the car.

OP Your now $44,500 is a fair price. But you need a lot of pics to gain interest.

Users who are viewing this thread