2011 stock Camaro Vert VS 03 Cobra

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Got off work this afternoon and was heading over to a friends house. About halfway there I had to stop to get gas and when I pulled out to get back on the road I noticed what appeared to be a new Camaro in the distance behind me. I honestly didn't pay much attention to the car after that because hardly anybody in my area ever wants to run. So I continue on my way to my friends house and the Camaro finally catches up to me and proceeds to pass me and then slow down as they get infront of me. Again I really am not paying them much attention and keep my speed the same and go around them. Well they played the cat and mouse game with me for about five miles before the speed limit changed and I accelerated up to 80 passing them once again. I guess them hearing my exhaust open up was all they could handle so they pulled up next to me and started pacing me. When I looked over at them I noticed it was an older black couple smiling from ear to ear. They signaled for me to slow down to 70. I gave them a 1 1/2 car hit with me starting in 4th gear at 70. I caught them and put 4 cars on them by the time I hit 120mph and then let off.

What happened next made my day. They caught back up to me and this time I looked a little closer inside the car to notice the woman was driving and the old man was doing the :bowdown: sign to me with a big shit eaten grin on his face. I gave him the thumbs up and went on my way.

This was the first race I've had since my retune and first time I've been able to go WOT and even though I knew the Camaro wouldn't stand a chance it was still a ton of fun

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Yeah thanks guys, I never get anyone wanting to run me in my area except for riced out civics so it was nice to finally be able to open it up lastnight. That old couple seemed to be pretty cool

Zulu10SS

Established Member
Nice kill...i need to find more Cobras around me to play with..only one :( although I did run into a sick L who is on the forum and his is just plain nasty!

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Cool run OP. I have a Cobra and even I don't drive it much anymore. Usually drive my L all the time.

CobraKid04

Established Member
fun stuff. had the same thing with a new maro. some chick and her hubby were reving me at a light. They took of and by 2nd gear I was was flying by. They guy did the bow as well. They tried to keep up on the freeway...it was bad.

whipplecharged0

Established Member
It's always cool when you run people who don't act like douche's after a loss. Nice kill:beer:

Yes it is. I can't wait until I'm able to get my fuel system upgraded so I can go back to travis and get a lot more aggressive tune done. I've got my eyes locked on a certain TT GTO that my friend has

Mystic Z-28

I like guys sphincter
Established Member
I call BS, no way did you pull on a brand new camaro. Their car is at least 7 years newer than yours....

JK. Nice kill. :p

Users who are viewing this thread