2011 suzuki gsxr1000 w/1400 miles-$9800

rkupon1

RADARB8
Established Member
ok, so here it is...Im selling my 2011 gsxr1000 w/ 1400miles. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with this bike. I ve been riding crotch rockets for 10 years and jus bought my first harley davidson fatboy Lo. I m in luv with my harley and have no need for my gsxr1000 anymore. im to old to ride these kinda bikes anymore. I bought my gsxr over this past summer and havnt really ridden it much. I did the usual tasteful mods which added up to around $3000. I immediately had an akrapovic evo exhaust with titanium header put on it. It has a dyno jet power commander V. Was consertively tuned at 170ish rwhp(i have the dyno sheet here sumwhere) by extreme machines in millstone. It first had its 500 mile service done by them and documented it also to properly break it in before tuning. it also has a gsxr1000 windscreen, BMC race filter, ASV shorty levers, GPR stabilizer, and brand new michelin pilot power 2ct tires(less than 300 miles). Bike is very fast and at the top of its class. it literally takes up space in my basement as i ride my harley now all the time. I paid $11,750 for the bike and put another $3g plus into it. I still have a loan on the bike and will pay it off once it sells. If u buy it, i ll give the bike to you with a written bill of sale til the title comes in the mail. I will also transfer the money and pay it off in front of you for added insurance. My loss is ur gain for this riding season. I have to get $9800 for it, and i still feel thats giving it away. I understand its a tough economy and do not have to sell it. Please no trade offers. if your are serious about the bike please call/text me at 848-333-9020 ryan. Im located in bayville,nj 08721.
p.s. im also selling my 2009 kfx 450r quad if interested-$4000

pics found here:

2011 suzuki gsxr1000

Users who are viewing this thread