• Yes, may participate

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
*Approved by Travis

We have quite a bit of members wanting to get in better shape, and what a better way to show it than to have a contest that will provide a little motivation and accountability for all of us.

We need to see how much interest there is in having this transformation contest for 2011. The contest would run for 3-4 months with cash/prizes given for the top 3 winners.

Full body before pictures, minimum of 4, and a short bio of your stats, goals, workout methods and legal supplements used if any. (Before pics for males should be topless/shorts and the ladies some sort of sports shirt/shorts)

There will be judges, of at least 3 which are undetermined as of yet. This will be a drug free contest on the honor system. It can be weight loss, muscle gain, etc.

I'm thinking a entry fee in the neighborhood of $20 per entry to be placed in the cash pool for the cash prizes. If any of you have a different fee price in your head, I'm all ears.

Halfway pics and After pics will also be submitted in a different thread.

I am willing to sponsor prizes for the top 3 also which will be more than likely be supplements.

What do yall think?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Considering...

Just got an offer to join a regional swat team, I need to get my lazy ass back in shape anyway. :shrug:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I may be down for this. Would like to do a small triathalon and do RAGBRAI again this year. My change wouldn't be the greatest, but it will be a change(could drop 20lbs of fat).

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
LOL!

I am sure anyone needing this type of transformation will not be putting up a pic of themselves shirtless on here. Myself included.

bright blue

Established Member
^^LOL True that.

I've been on the insanity workout. Got through the first half before Christmas, then over the holiday it fell apart. I'm going to start clean tonight, hopefully I won't be working on damn computers for people.

stangaholic280

Established Member
Sounds pretty cool. I think having weight loss and muscle gain being two separate portions of the competition might be something to consider. I'm a little guy so if I put on 20 lbs of muscle and someone else loses 40 lbs, who wins? Both equally difficult.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
^^I thought about that but my opinion is the biggest transformation wins, whether it be a little guy gaining muscle or a larger guy losing weight. We need more interested persons to make it a good contest..cmon folks I know there are a bunch more that should do this.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Looks like we have 9 that can commit. I think we need at least 20 which will make things more interesting. My prizes to give away to the winner will be Beachbody supplements.

The Bout

Established Member
I'd be willing to do this, I need something to keep me motivated and a little friendly competition never hurt nobody!

Sean

Users who are viewing this thread