2012 Base Auto GT with Roush TVS

Turbosixx

Established Member
The time has come to sell my GT. This car is a very fast car that can be driven anywhere and still beat most cars on the road. Last October I drove the car 10 hours to Kentucky and averaged 26 mpg during the trip. So it can be driven anywhere, anytime. No issues whatsoever. No ticking, does not burn oil (which has been Amsoil from 1000 miles on)
I bought this car new a little over a year ago off the showroom floor. It currently has 5500 miles on it. Basically just a weekend toy and something to play with on the street.
The car has gone a best of 10.67 @ 130 mph with a 1.52 sixty foot. This was on MT 295/45 17 DR's leaving off idle. It runs consistent 10.70's @ 129, in 80* weather.
Here's a list of the performance mods done to the car:
Roush TVS tuned by Justin at VMP (90 mm, 82mm and 72mm pulleys and SCT X3 tuner included)
Metco Billet idler pulley (increases supercharger belt wrap)
Kenne Bell BAP
Lethal Performance O/R X pipe
GT 500 axle back exhaust
AeroForce digital gauge with Roush vent pod
17x4.5 and 15x10 Weld RTS with Racemaster front tires and Brand New (not even mounted yet) MT 295/55 15's.
BMR Sway bar relocation kit that I did not install.
List of appearance mods:
Saleen Grill
Ford California Special fron valence with fog lights
3d Carbon GT 500 wing
19" SVT Performance Forged rims with Goodyear F1 supercar's. These came off a 2011 GT 500.
The only flaw this car has is on the passenger side front bumper cover there is a small nick. Not sure how it happened. It's not really noticeable.
All stock parts included with the car except the stock rims/tires. Price is $35k obo for everything. No trades. Car is located in southern Louisiana near New Orleans.
Here's some pics I have on hand, I can take as many as you need.

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

New drag radials not mounted yet. The ET Streets are sold.
IMG_1604.jpg

Last edited:

InKogNigRow

Established Member
Wow for a second I thought it was going to be the kona that sold right out from under me
Last week for 25. This one looks amazing!

clc44

Established Member
I just got a job at NOCC, wish this was several months down the road. Exactly what I want!!! Auto and everything. Keep until summer ;), then maybe I can but it.

clc44

Established Member
I'll keep an eye out man. I wouldne have any need to for WELD's, but I'm sure we could work something out. I'll cross my fingers ;), I would have far to go for pick up.

Turbosixx

Established Member
Some interior shots.
4ad8becc.jpg

920ce66d.jpg

f56062ff.jpg

And one more exterior.

60f7b778.jpg

My bottom dollar is $31k without the race wheels and $33k with.

Users who are viewing this thread