2012 Boss 302 Recaro seats in 2011 Mustang GT

allicedout

Established Member
I have an opportunity to purchase Boss 302 Recaro seats from a 2012 Boss. I understand there was an airbag change mid production but my source from Ford tells me that the airbag module remain the same and therefore should not effect the function of the airbag. Has anyone done this swap? I just want get confirmation before I purchase the seats. Also what happens to the heated seats? Not sure if the Recaro's are heated.

Thanks.

kdaly

Established Member
I have an opportunity to purchase Boss 302 Recaro seats from a 2012 Boss. I understand there was an airbag change mid production but my source from Ford tells me that the airbag module remain the same and therefore should not effect the function of the airbag. Has anyone done this swap? I just want get confirmation before I purchase the seats. Also what happens to the heated seats? Not sure if the Recaro's are heated.

Thanks.

Not 100% sure but I have never heard of any recaro not working with 2011-2014.

Also your heated seats would be gone. The buttons that activate it on the dash would then be dummies.

allicedout

Established Member
Not 100% sure but I have never heard of any recaro not working with 2011-2014.

Also your heated seats would be gone. The buttons that activate it on the dash would then be dummies.

Appreciate the input. My car gets stored in winter so I don't use the heated seats anyways. I was just curious if I had to do something to delete them.

Users who are viewing this thread