2012 C/S navigation screen and dash setup..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Selling all the stuff because the car was turned into a race car. I'm not sure if it's plug and play for a non nav system. I don't think you'll have navigation regardless but I would think that the screen would work.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
2015010995143244_zpssdgrsdmw.gif

turd burglar

Established Member
Not to **** block the sale, but it's not plug and play for any non nav car, sync or not. The whole hvac system behind the dash is different and requires a ton of work.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Not blocking it all man.. The more info the better for someone!! Thanks for the info!! TTT

Michael55123

Established Member
Actually the entire hvac system isn't different. You will need the climate control module. I've done the research on putting nav in a non-nav car, and it is possible. The biggest pain is replacing the dash harness. Easier to pull the entire dash to replace it then try to snake it in there without. You'll also need an additional amplifier, and some other parts. I will see if I can find the write up. FYI this is a pretty good deal. I sourced parts via junk yard and paid 250 for the ACM, plus shipping, 300 for the screen plus shipping, and it was almost impossible for me to find a mint clean bezel. Costed me 250+ shipping.

Good luck with sale.

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
If I found I needed some other parts from that vehicle to make it work for me, could those parts still be sourced or is the car no longer in your possession?

Users who are viewing this thread