2012 C/S navigation screen and dash setup..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
The car isn't around to pull the rest of the parts.. sorry man. But I guess it's worth a shot on what you might need.

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
Honestly, I think you have it underpriced. Not only is it possible, it can be done plug and play (depending on your definition of "plug and play.") I found a post in another forum that gives detailed steps to put factory OEM navigation into a non navi but sync equipped car. It seems those who have done it say that it costs around $1500 sourcing as many parts as possible from salvage cars. I just don't think it's worth that much to me to add the single most depreciating item in a car. I mean, you can add the Raxiom unit true plug and play for less than $700. But if you want it bad enough, and are willing to invest the time, effort and money you can add the navi. A short list of the stuff is replacement of dash harness, navi unit, climate control (making the dual climate control function is like another $500 in parts) pigtails etc etc. If I ever actually used navigation to navigate I might do it, but given navi is on everyone's phone at this point for free, I'd be hard pressed to invest the time and cash. But like I said, I think you are way low on your price (or just reasonable for a fellow stanger) Truth be told, I could buy it from you and sell it on ebay for twice what I'd pay you.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea I'm looking at throwing it on ebay.. I have a lot of parts that aren't selling here, which I'm actually shocked on.. So I've been debating creating an ebay account for selling..

Thank you for the insight bro!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea I'm looking at throwing it on ebay.. I have a lot of parts that aren't selling here, which I'm actually shocked on.. So I've been debating creating an ebay account for selling..

Thank you for the insight bro!

Users who are viewing this thread