2012 GT on the dyno

nyerpp

Established Member
dyno numbers.JPG

Got the car on the a dynojet this afternoon. It made 525 RWHP and 502 lb/ft of torque. I will be trying to get it to the track next weekend weather permitting. Anyone else out there running the 2.3 TVS to compare numbers with?

dyno numbers.JPG

nyerpp

Established Member
It was tuned by Steeda.ca, it has a 69 mm pulley and 100 mm idler. I am the second owner, they tell me it made 585 RWHP on a 93 tune. I believe they tested on a mustang dyno which I understand reads higher than equivalent dyno jets.

by9468840

Established Member
69mm is just too small for a stock coyote imho. Plus you can't spin it for the entire rpm range due to belt slip. Look at your chart. They stopped the pulls at around 6700rpm. Pulley back up a little if you want your engine to last.

Last edited:

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Uh shouldn't the 69mm pulley be making way more than that? Are you sure that's the right pulley?

Last edited:

nyerpp

Established Member
Getting to the bottom of the mystery here. I should be more observant with these details, but the car is new to me. There is a box of parts that came with the car. In the box there is a 90 mm pulley and the 69 mm pulley. On the car is an 82 mm pulley. I also found an SCT tuner in the car. I plugged it into the dash and it has 3 tunes, a street tune and two off road tunes. It appears the street tune is loaded now. I have E-mailed Steeda.ca to ask them about the other two tunes, but I must assume that the 2 off road tunes are for the claimed 585 RWHP.

I would assume that the 82 mm pulley would be about the correct RWHP for the 525 that the car got dynoed with last week.

Users who are viewing this thread