2012 GT500 24.5k miles black on black

jvme3r4

Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!÷!!!!!!!!!2012 GT500 24.5 k miles is in the garage for the winter.
Car is located in Sioux City Iowa currently
I use chemical guys wash and other good brands. With quality microfiber mitts. I have flex DA polisher, chemical guys polishes, blackjack, menzerna, 101, Zaino clear seal and leather cleaner and conditioner. Yes I have a lot of products but that is required to keep a black car looking good!
SVTPP
NAVIGATION
RECARO SEATS
GLASS ROOF
ALL STOCK
Car was in an accident with previous owner front collision air bags deployed It didn't bother me when I bought the car and you can't tell . Car is super nice and Nothing wrong with it about normal for the mileage I would say .
Paint being 8 out of 10
Interior 9 out of 10 I would say
Not perfect but super nice car , I love everything about it. I'm just taking a job back home for a cut in pay while I retrain for the job switch so I could use extra funds for moving and whatever else may come up. I'm asking 37,700 OBO !!!!!Kbb trade in is 38,500 with good condition not excellent or very good. So feel free to make offers. I only owe 7k on the car through ford motor credit.
$$$ 37,700 OBO !!!

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:

jvme3r4

Established Member
20140928_173754_zpsdbf8c34a.jpg

Posted via Topify on Android

Users who are viewing this thread