2012 GT500 Blk/Blk SVT Performance

NuclearPower

Established Member
2012 Shelby GT500, blk/blk with stripe delete. SVT performance package, Shelby Watts link, Bob's lower control arms (black), Bob's oil catch can on passenger side, BMR upper control arm mount and double adjustable upper control arm. Lloyds floor mats, hood struts (no more prop rod), air intake resonator delete, Airaid filter. All original parts go with the car. Have Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position RE 970 A/S tires.

Have full Amsoil is the car (engine, trans, diff) I am the smurf blue color on Beast's oil spreadsheet.

50,xxx miles
$make me a reasonable offer. Trade in value per KBB or Edmunds is ~$33000.

Front bumper has expected road rash for 50000 miles.

IMG_0174_zps650d656c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0176_zpsbcc7438c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0178_zps08b30cf7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0188_zps637dd943.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0191_zps3e1f4e35.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0192_zps81f73fed.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Nukem1040

Established Member
Seems like a lot of highway miles for a 2012. That's a great price for a '12 too. Need to post pics up. GLWS

NuclearPower

Established Member
Plan to get a couple of pics up today. Yes, it is a lot of miles. Virtually all of it highway. I lived in Lake Jackson (TX) and travelled to Wadsworth (TX). It was 100 miles a day - did that for 2 years with this car. Hence the reason I decided to switch everything to Amsoil and do the used oil analysis. Don't have to sell, but wouldn't mind something else. Driving in DFW traffic blows...

TylerM35

Established Member
Plan to get a couple of pics up today. Yes, it is a lot of miles. Virtually all of it highway. I lived in Lake Jackson (TX) and travelled to Wadsworth (TX). It was 100 miles a day - did that for 2 years with this car. Hence the reason I decided to switch everything to Amsoil and do the used oil analysis. Don't have to sell, but wouldn't mind something else. Driving in DFW traffic blows...

Hopefully miles don't scare anyone away, I just bought my 11 that just rolled over 50k as well. Car looks and runs great as I'm sure yours does as well!

Good luck with sale. Wish you woulda had this for sale a couple months ago. I wanted this color and package

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Wow nuke, that's a heck of a deal on a 12. I agree it would be a bear DD one of these cars in traffic, I've toyed with the idea of trading mine in for a cts v one day but I know I would miss this car.

Saikodi

Established Member
Wow. It would take me 10-12 years to put 50K miles on a car this special. So do you guys really use it for daily commute? When you are stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, dont you get tired with constant gear shifting?

NuclearPower

Established Member
I am located in DFW area. North of DFW airport. And yes, I use it as my daily driver. I work down in Arlington and during the ice days we had I drove it down there. I bought the car to drive, not stare at it in the garage.

Yes constant shifting sucks and that is why I am considering the sale. The only reason I am considering the sale.

I have one offer on the table that I am considering, but local always works better.

KMM116

Established Member
Wow. It would take me 10-12 years to put 50K miles on a car this special. So do you guys really use it for daily commute? When you are stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, dont you get tired with constant gear shifting?

I use mine as a daily. When you compare it to other people's dailies, 40,000 bucks or so isn't so ridiculous.

NuclearPower

Established Member
I apologize for not getting back to everyone sooner. Work has been ...yada...yada...yada...

I appreciate all the interest that I have gotten. To be honest I have gotten more interest than I expected...BUT...things have changed and rather than take a loss I am just going to pay it off and deal with the traffic.

For those interested and tracking prices the best I was offered was $35000.

Thanks again...and thanks to those talking to me about keeping it also. Best of luck to everybody looking to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread