2012 Hellion Install

PONY1

C/S 3187
Established Member
Ordered the Hellion kit from Jms along with there bap and opted for the street boost controller. Mmr oil pump will also be installed. Plan is to serup to go pro's and do a time lapsed install starting friday working through to startup on Sunday. One question I haven't asked yet is its a neccesity to have a SCT TUNER. Since JMS Is doing to tune I though i may not have to purchase one. With me luck!

GREGG

CSG

Established Member
Great Gregg! I know this one will make it to the track, so I'll be anxiously waiting results.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Ordered the Hellion kit from Jms along with there bap and opted for the street boost controller. Mmr oil pump will also be installed. Plan is to serup to go pro's and do a time lapsed install starting friday working through to startup on Sunday. One question I haven't asked yet is its a neccesity to have a SCT TUNER. Since JMS Is doing to tune I though i may not have to purchase one. With me luck!

GREGG

Yes, you WILL NEED an SCT tuner. There is no way to load the tune onto the car without one and you cant borrow a tuner from a friend/shop as once you load a tune onto your car the tuner "marries" itself with your cars ECU so it cant be used on multiple vehicles without returning the first car back to stock.

Torchy

Established Member
Ever installed one of these kits before? If not all I can say is good luck and lol

Nuar

Established Member
Why is that? Vids on youtube shows a couple singles rolling out.

I did A LOT of reading on turbos and believe me, the singld hellion kit is pagued with problems (mostly with the out of the box setup, which can be mostly fixed) Do a little reading one night and you will quickly find the info i mean. Regardless, this is not about that kit :) Over all I LOVE Hellion products. Awesome company!

Users who are viewing this thread