2012 Mustang GT Black

Cottonmouth

Established Member
I have been away from this forum for a long time but a fellow member on the Boss 302 site reminded me that this maybe the place to find a new owner for my GT. I have an old school Boss project lined up but I need to sell one toy to buy another one. I am selling my black 2012 GT, 6 spd manual, cloth interior car that came equipped with a factory 3.55 gear. My son (who is 31) and I added Eibach Pro series springs, Shelby 20" Razor wheels with Nitto tires (staggered size) along with Flowmaster Outlaw series mufflers. We also installed a Boss 302 repro rear spoiler, red hood spears, MUSTANG black vinyl over the 3rd brake light plus the red Mustang\5.0 brake caliper covers. I wanted just enough red on the car to compliment the red dot in the 5.0 fender side emblems. I also had the windows tinted for that clean look. I have the Ford front license plate bracket (I'm in Ohio) but never put it on. Never liked the idea of putting holes in the fascia and run a removable front license plate bracket (I think that it was a Craig's Custom Bracket?). The car also has the custom 5.0 front floor mats. Original mufflers and springs go to the new owner. This is my "I survived cancer car" that I bought in July of 2011. I had pestered a guy that I know who had an old Boss 302 about selling it on a last ditch effort before going to look at this car advertised at Beau Townsend Ford in Vandalia, Ohio. The Mustang only has 943 miles on it! Engine and drivetrain are factory stock. This has been one of my toys that only went out on nice days. Needless to say that it has always been garage kept. I have to sell one toy to be able to buy another one. $25,000 I believe is a very fair price for the car. Located in the Dayton, Ohio area, call 937-435-4956 and ask for Bob. Thank you!

NewWheels001.jpg

NewWheels002.jpg

GTpicsjpg10_zpse5a20568.jpg

GTpicsjpg4_zpsc2ec7db8.jpg

GTpicsjpg8_zpsfccbe75b.jpg

GTpicsjpg13_zpsa9613a73.jpg

Blackoyote

Established Member
Holy great price Batman, please don't budge on it! If you do, every future 11/12 sale will be compared to it, haha. But seriously, pretty car, and GLWS.

Cottonmouth

Established Member
Thanks all for the kind words. My wife asked me again today if I really want to sell it. Just an FYI to anyone who maybe considering the car it is paid off.

Cottonmouth

Established Member
Hey! Yes, she is still for sale. I have gone to a couple of local cruise-ins so I am almost at the 1,000 mile mark. I start to get a little mixed emotionally as I really do like the car and driving it. I suppose that is why I have not been really pushing the sale (only have it listed on a couple of boards and that is all). That and the guy with the old Boss is dragging his feet with the whole process. So if anyone is interested give me a shout. Thanks!

Cottonmouth

Established Member
You know, I still have the car but that is partly me for not trying really hard. But I have to get serious so $23k will find this baby a new home. I finally turned 1,000 miles the other night. So if you are looking for a Coyote powered GT that is practically new but not close to a new sticker price here you go! It truly is a garage queen and I know that I have not enjoyed it like I should have so let me know, probably best to phone at the number listed above. Thanks!

clc44

Established Member
Still very nice price. I hope something like this is on the market when I can buy another car. Have to pay one off to get another.

Users who are viewing this thread