2012 Mustang GT California Special. MINT, low miles.

2012GTCS

Established Member
Well Spring is coming, I think lol, and I'm debating on selling the Mustang. Going to be buying a house soon and while I can definitely swing both, it would give me more breathing room without it. Also, the car will be totally paid off prior to selling.

Don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, but it would be hard to find another car as clean as this, inside and out, it is MINT. I am super anal with this car and have babied it in every aspect. The car has super low miles for being bought in August 2011. The car still has that new car smell, that's how little it has been used! Always garaged, never driven in rain/snow, never been smoked in. Engine is clean as can be. Mobil 1 Extended Performance oil changes at 2500, 6100, and 8500 miles. Never had anyone in the rear seats or stuff in the trunk. All seats are mint, passenger is perfect, driver seat minimal wrinkles. Have ALL documentation, receipts for parts, and original window sticker. I will sell this car stock, with all the mods or with some of the mods. I have ALL the stock parts that can be replaced. Stock CS wheels and tires with 100% tread, all stock suspension parts, shifter, all exhaust, etc. So the option is there for you to return to stock, trade the car, and sell the parts. Here are the details:

2012 Mustang GT premium with California Special package. Black on black, 6spd, 3.73 gears.

- 8,800 miles.
- Original owner, bought new in Sept 2011
- Engine is BONE STOCK, down to the air filter. Car was NEVER tuned. Only removed sound tube.
- Car now has an AIRAID no-tune air intake on it
- BMR Adj Panhard Bar
- MGW Shifter, Boss knob and shift boot.
- Boss front splitter
- Roush side splitters
- GT500 rear diffuser and CS front valence (stock with the CS package)
- Roush 1/4 window louvers
- GT500 (oem ford) Spoiler w/ gurney flap. Trunk was swapped off of a basically brand new GT since the pedestal spoiler would have exposed holes
- Borla S-type Axleback, Borla over axle pipes, Bassani X-pipe
- Redline hood struts
- Boss (blue) coil covers
- 20% Llumar Tints all around.
- Covercraft car cover (never used)

REDUCED! I'm asking $25,000 stock, or $27,250 exactly as it sits now, with all the mods. . I Feel like that's pretty reasonable for the thousands of dollars of mods on the car, but someone let me know if I'm way off base.

Thanks for looking!

REDUCED to 25,000 in stock trim but will include the MGW shifter. Or how it sits for $27,250.

Last edited:

2012GTCS

Established Member
Sorry brother, got stuck at work late last night. Posting a few up now. Not great but give you an idea for now. Will be taking a ton tomorrow.

2012GTCS

Established Member
AMshow1.jpg

AMshow2.jpg

AMshow3.jpg

AMshow4.jpg

WWPcruise3.jpg

WWPcruise1.jpg

WWPcruise2.jpg

Mustang22.jpg

Mustang22.jpg

Mustang20.jpg

Mustang21.jpg

RTR10.jpg

50Cobra1.jpg

50Cobra2.gif

Shows how anal I am with installing things. I think just the Dynamat took me an hour lol.
MGW1.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

mustang480.jpg

mustang486.jpg

mustang489.jpg

mustang490.jpg

Engine4.jpg

Engine4-1.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Engine1-1.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg

Car in stock form....
MustangTints3.jpg

Last edited:

Stangfreak86

Established Member
In NJ and very interested. I can't PM since I am a new member. Thanks!

Last edited:

2012GTCS

Established Member
Its pending sale locally but the buyer is apparently having trouble getting a loan for a private party sale. Nothing but a pain in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread