2012 Mustang GT Premium 80,000 miles, Kona Blue, Auto, $17,000 obo

svtcobra440

Established Member
Hey guys, I decided while the car sits this winter, I will throw an ad up and see if I get any interest. If not, I'll get it out next spring and drive it! I haven't had the car long which is why I'll gladly keep it, but I really want a manual car, and thought an automatic would be justifiable when I purchased it. So if I can get around what I'm asking, I'll let it go. It is a GT Premium which has the leather seats. I purchased it as a one owner car, and mechanically the car was well taken car of. The body is a 7.5-8 out of 10. If there is a light layer of dust on it, or if you just finished waxing it and stand back a couple feet it looks perfect. In the light inside a garage and up close, you begin to see a few (probably less than 3 total) scratches that could buff (they're less than 5 inches long), a couple of light dings by the driver door handle (all within a close area), and some touch up to the front hood I assume due to rock chips. I'm probably making the car sound worse than it is. When I first got it and a few guys came out to look at it they didn't notice any of the flaws until I pointed them out.

The car is in overall good shape. It was a one owner car before me as stated above, and he was an older gentleman. The car was stock when I got it, and I have since added a Saleen style grill, and still have the OEM with the fog lights. I also added GT500 axleback mufflers, and I have the originals as well.

The car is healthy, runs strong, and shifts perfect. There are no stories, just driven a lot (hence 80,000 miles) and the body has a few flaws (no rust or paint peeling, just a few dings by the door handle and clear coat scratches). If you're interested feel free to call or text at (419) 296-8378. Located near Wapakoneta Ohio. Thanks all!!

I'll post some photos shortly today!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Taurus SHO, Awd Ecoboost, tuned put down 400+hp, run high 12's.

svtcobra440

Established Member
Ah I see. Really just interested in the same car only with a 6-speed. Again if I don't sell it's not a huge deal, still a fun car to drive. I'll keep it up through the winter looking for offers and if nothing happens by spring I'll pull it. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread