2012 Mustang Gt premium manual brembo FS

cmycobrafly

Established Member
I have a 2012 mustang gt premium manual tranmission brembo car for sale it is konda blue in color 850 miles. I installed a complet MGW shifter on car. Has rear spoiler and californa speical front valance installed mint condition wife just filed for divorce need gone

New price 28500 [email protected]

Last edited:

cmycobrafly

Established Member
premium brembo car, 3.73 gears only options email give email and i will send pictures car was driven 3 weeks that was it mint coniditiion

veddersbetter

Established Member
Taking the liberty of posting pics.. hopefully op doesn't mind.
100_1533.jpg

100_1534.jpg

100_1535.jpg

100_1532.jpg

kingnut

Established Member
so vedder bought it and immediately put it back up for sale?

veddersbetter

Established Member
Vedder bought it and ran into PERSONAL financial issues. I had 2 items up for sale.. one sold. There is now no reason to sell this car. I did not put it up for sale on this site for exactly that reason. Now that I have explained myself? Which I shouldn't have to.
thank you

veddersbetter

Established Member
Vedder bought it and ran into PERSONAL financial issues. I had 2 items up for sale.. one sold. There is now no reason to sell this car. I did not put it up for sale on this site for exactly that reason. Now that I have explained myself? Which I shouldn't have to.
thank you

kingnut

Established Member
lol pull your thong out of your ass. post less if your gonna be a cry baby. also take a couple of classes at the local CC on finances.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread