2012 Shelby GT500 Front and rear seats black/red

Seer

Banned
FS: 2012 GT500 Front and rear seats (full) Black with red stripes

no longer available

6500 miles on them, perfect condition, no scratches, tears or blemishes.

Driver side is power, passenger is manual.

20130530_000238_zpsc0895dee.gif

20130530_000153_zps67f8ad3c.gif

Last edited:

powerhungry

Established Member
blown95svt: Do you have any story/links/proof about Seer being a scammer? I'm all about watching out for fellow members, but give us more to go on.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
He's a very active member on s197forums. He's not a scammer.

Seer

Banned
If you search for blown95svt on s197forum and fordgt500.com he had tried this a few times. He claimed he sent me a payment when he did not. We tracked down his fake PayPal transaction Id then ran him off the boards. He is nothing more than a troll. If you search some other sale threads of mine on here you will are the proof I've posted showing he is the actual scammer. He just has a sick obsession with me

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=600&page=30
http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13164

Last edited:

blown95svt

Established Member
scam

did you send payment as gift??? he is a liar i talked with him on phone. no such thing as fake transaction number. beware beware.

Seer

Banned
did you send payment as gift??? he is a liar i talked with him on phone. no such thing as fake transaction number. beware beware.

Don't you ever learn. You're an absolute scammer who got caught on more than one forum. Ever since you got caught trying to scam me I've completed over 100 transactions no issues.

Where you on the other hand have been called out on numerous forums. Take a hint and go away.

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
Looks to me like Seer is on the up and up.I think he is honest and a good seller.GLWS.I would not hesitate to buy from him.Just my 2 cents...

My1stGT

A Camaro Guy Too
Established Member
I have GT seats power driver and passenger. Does anyone know if I can convert the non power passenger GT500 seat to power using my GT stuff?

Stri8ed

Killer
Established Member
I have GT seats power driver and passenger. Does anyone know if I can convert the non power passenger GT500 seat to power using my GT stuff?

if you swap the rails I don't see why not.

Aren't the GT and GT500 seats the same (minus the power option)? If they are, I would just remove the leather from the old seat and put the new leather on. I did front and back in my 2010GT, took about 4 hours with basic tools. I'm not sure how hard switching the rails would be.

Users who are viewing this thread