2012 V6. Black, 24,4XX miles. F/S

Belmont14

Established Member
Looking to sell my 12' V6 3.7 Liter mustang. Car is bone stock besides the Hurst short shifter and Steeda 1" TB spacer. Black, base model, rear spoiler, billet grill, and rear window louvers from MMD. 24,4XX miles, basically my Sunday car. 6-speed manual. I bought it brand new in Shelby NC with 4 miles on it. It is paid for, I made the final payment on 6/16/15, just waiting on the title from Ford. I have plasti-dipped the wheels black to match the rest of the car, underneath it the wheels are the grey sparkle-ish color from the factory. I just put 4 brand new Hancook tires on it less than 500 miles ago. I'm a mechanic, car has been meticulously cared for. It has only seen rain a handful of times and has NEVER been driven in the snow. I store it in my temperature controlled race shop whenever it is not being driven. 2.73 gears. Needs absolutely nothing, very clean and reliable vehicle.

In this zip code It currently Blue Books at $17,444

I am asking $15,999 for it. Cash is king. Not looking to trade unless you have a stock terminator and for some reason you want to get rid of it.

E-mail is the best way to get in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns. [email protected]

Here is the link to the pictures. Please ignore the turbo foxbody that is also in the library, that car has come and gone.

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/belmonta3/library/?view=recent&page=1

Users who are viewing this thread