2012 VW Passat 2.5L SE

spray175

Established Member
I'm trying to get back into a Cobra so I'm listing my current car for sale.

2012 VW Passat 2.5L, 5 cylinder, SE model
50,000 miles - drive 75 miles a day/ M-F so will increase
Auto
All options except NAV, sunroof, upgraded wheels, black leather.

1 Owner car, all maintenance done at VW dealer. Service every 10k miles which is nice if you drive a lot. No accident history, repaints etc.

Front bumper has some small rock chips, one very small dent on the hood close to the front bumper. Only flaws I can think of. Well taken care of car.

$17,000 - That's my number, can't sell for less. I have a loan on the car. I have the title which I can hold in MD. You make the certified check out to my bank and they will send the lien release paperwork to you.

Any questions PM me. Thanks, Brandon - more pictures to follow. Having issues with my slow computer right now...

Last edited:

paintless302

Established Member
The roomiest of the midsize bunch with good driving position and visibility. Also very reliable, good on gas, and has proper german steering feel and stability at speed. Great daily for someone, glws.

spray175

Established Member
The roomiest of the midsize bunch with good driving position and visibility. Also very reliable, good on gas, and has proper german steering feel and stability at speed. Great daily for someone, glws.

Well said, thanks. It is a great daily driver. I'm getting around 31mpg.

Still available.

Users who are viewing this thread