2012bossf/s

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
i see your car was modded up preety good, a little more than just a tune, prob why you had a warr prob.

Well seeing as I pm'd you already saying no harm intended, just correcting some info and then you want to post on my threads...

modded up pretty good; not really.. intake and tune with an xpipe.. and for your information if you bring the car back to a dealer stock WITH a potential problem - theyre going to act a bit different than if the cars perfect. also, if you bring the car in stock with a potential problem, obviously all that would matter at that point is that it had been tuned.. because nothing is left on the car but the trace of the tune with the keycycle counter reset.. think about it - thousands of miles on a car and say 4 or something key cycles since last reset.. pretty obvious.. and the wont be worrying too much about which intake, if any was on it. moral of story - if you really want/need the warranty intact on one of these cars, dont tune them ... shrug

whitecobra2387

Established Member
Everyone knows about these warranty issues it all depends on your dealer and the people you get. I had a dealer replace my clutch assembly and my car was modded upper pulley TUNE off road x pipe etc.. this guy is just trying sell his freaking car and being honest and upfront. There a plenty of discussion and threads on this already.

BUMP For a sick Ass ride Buddy:beer:

Last edited:

davidhuff

Established Member
Come on guys this is a FOR SALE FORUM, if you are not a buyer just move on and let the new buyer and seller work things out.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
lol you guys are like a bunch of kids. argue for nothing about some one elses car,man yall really need to get a life.lol

No.. Theres a difference between posting facts and posting something that could, and probably would be false. Someone specifically asked you if tune voided warranty. The correct answer is yes, unless you somehow got lucky. Its a public forum, saying that.. you're going to get called out. Enjoy

And the new ecu is quite different than older ones.. as well as the TSB outlining protocol on the #8 and how strict it is.

Last edited:

davidhuff

Established Member
No.. Theres a difference between posting facts and posting something that could, and probably would be false. Someone specifically asked you if tune voided warranty. The correct answer is yes, unless you somehow got lucky. Its a public forum, saying that.. you're going to get called out. Enjoy

And the new ecu is quite different than older ones.. as well as the TSB outlining protocol on the #8 and how strict it is.
The facts are this is a For Sale Forum and if I was a moderator,I would boot your ass for not following the rules.Come On Man!

mcduffer7

Established Member
The way I see it, Apex was pointing out some false info from the seller that could've potentially caused the buyer a huge headache had something gone wrong with a tune on it and the new buyer had to bring it in. I agree with Apex for looking out for others here.

cclark

Established Member
Thanks a lot OP, now i gotta go change my damn underwear!!!!!......sick ass car man, seeing this beautiful 5.0s and boss's makes me so god damn antsy to buy one ASAP...good luck with the sale, this is exactly what i want, but a white 13!!! Im surprised ur car is still for sale, its gorgeous and looks flawless, good luck

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
I've been researching boss302 prices for the past 4 months, 38k for this is an incredible deal. I'll be in the market a year from now, hold it till then?.....lololol.. jk

Users who are viewing this thread