2013-2014 availability and values

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve been holding back until now, but.. so I get this west coast vibe straight.
You’re saying it’s takes an asston of gayness & electric bullshit to outrun a 13/14 GT500?
Who the **** wants to play with those ****s anyway?

If gay beats the 13/14 gt500, what does that make the gt500?

svt662

Established Member
I saw it,sound and soul vs no sound,no soul just boring!!:D
I get it but everyone is looking for the fastest car and the electric are kicking ass with no sound. If Ferrari is in the game than that tells me something! For the the record I’m Not for electric cars and Love the raw power and sound of my gas powered vehicles, Never had to have the fastest car because you will never be the fastest and this is why my Shelby is 100% stock except for the wheels and tires. I do have a order on a new Z06 that should be a rocket ship out of the box! Keep going Green time to check my tomato plants. LOL

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
I get it but everyone is looking for the fastest car and the electric are kicking ass with no sound. If Ferrari is in the game than that tells me something! For the the record I’m Not for electric cars and Love the raw power and sound of my gas powered vehicles, Never had to have the fastest car because you will never be the fastest and this is why my Shelby is 100% stock except for the wheels and tires. I do have a order on a new Z06 that should be a rocket ship out of the box! Keep going Green time to check my tomato plants. LOL
To me this is a trick from the car makers to help justify electric cars.We all know there are classes of motors,gas,diesel,and electric.Years there was a battle with ford ,chevy,and dodge on who made the best pick up,with gas motors,and with diesel motors.Now all of a sudden its electric vs gas which arent in the same class.To help persuade people to go electric you now have them in the same class.I luv the sound of my V8 just like you and the other SHELBY guys on here.I think in the long run these companies will destroy themselves.Not all of them,just a few maybe.What is ford going to do it most peolpe say no to their need to follow the electric trend?

efurlong

Established Member
Yesterday... I uncovered, started, and rode my Harley. While it was warming up ... it was a revelation listening to all the mechanical and exhaust sounds. My bike is not fast... but it’s fast enough. I would NEVER own or ride an electric bike (Harley makes an EV). Similar scenario with all my ICE vehicles, including my GT500. Plus... all my ICE’s are gentle to the environment & have a smaller carbon footprint than any EV. Many EV owners are duped into thinking their vehicles are clean & virtuous... which makes the owners virtuous ... and ultimately better than you or I. Sorry to report ...EV’s are filthy. Follow the science (and the money).

Last edited:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Yesterday... I uncovered, started, and rode my Harley. While it was warming up ... it was a revelation listening to all the mechanical and exhaust sounds. My bike is not fast... but it’s fast enough. I would NEVER own or ride an electric bike (Harley makes an EV). Similar scenario with all my ICE vehicles, including my GT500. Plus... all my ICE’s are gentle to the environment & have a smaller carbon footprint than any EV. Many EV owners are duped into thinking their vehicles are clean & virtuous... which makes the owners virtuous ... and ultimately better than you or I. Sorry to report ...EV’s are filthy. Follow the science (and the money).

The #1 one phrase i have heard growing up is “nothing sounds better than a Harley and a 289 Mustang”

The classic Harley sound is pretty much the highest card they have to play imo. The fact that it’s probably going to be played through speakers on the bike is actually really sad.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

darksykal

Established Member
I'd be willing to bet any 25 year old soy latte drinking punk in a new Mach E GT will be able to thoroughly work over any 13/14 owner in this thread in a proper 1/4 mile drag race.

The electric mobile has no gears to shift, no launch control to fumble up, and power driving all 4 tires all but guaranteeing a proper launch from a stop.

You Boomers dont stand a chance. Sorry.

"Man pedal, MAN PEDAL!!-- har har" "200 MPH... har har"

id take that bet.

also the 11.5 wasn't so much the Zzzz. the 118 MPH is the Zzzz.
Hell the new base model mustang GT (ICE) traps 120.

EVs are quick, not fast- and there's a big difference between the two.

I will say, the only thing more sad about your misconception about the speed of the 13/14 GT500s is the fact that you're even on this section of the forum for no other reason but to hate.

Last edited:

svt662

Established Member
id take that bet.

also the 11.5 wasn't so much the Zzzz. the 118 MPH is the Zzzz.
Hell the new base model mustang GT (ICE) traps 120.

EVs are quick, not fast- and there's a big difference between the two.

I will say, the only thing more sad about your misconception about the speed of the 13/14 GT500s is the fact that you're even on this section of the forum for no other reason but to hate.
OMG after reading this post I fell off my chair and pissed my pants... 2 Funny!!! 202 mph is slow LOL.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Prices continuing to climb on the Highly collectable low milage 2013-14 Shelby GT500'S. See for yourself.

This is an absolutely pristine example! Ingot Silver W/ Glass roof extremely RARE!

Last edited:

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
Prices continuing to climb on the Highly collectable low milage 2013-14 Shelby GT500'S. See for yourself.

This is an absolutely pristine example! Ingot Silver W/ Glass roof extremely RARE!

I see the prices going up all the time.There is a silver 13-14 GT500 drop top they want 95K for it!!The shocker about all of this is the amount of new ford performance gt500s for sale on lots all over.People are getting them,and getting rid of them just as quick!!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I see the prices going up all the time.There is a silver 13-14 GT500 drop top they want 95K for it!!The shocker about all of this is the amount of new ford performance gt500s for sale on lots all over.People are getting them,and getting rid of them just as quick!!
Lol. I believe it. NO SELECTOR DIALS FOR ME! It's either 3 pedals or none at all for me in a shelby GT500

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Im sure they can get use to this view.......

Rear end.jpg

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread