2013/2014 numbers

USV8PWR

Established Member
I am! I've got around 20 so far. I will post up a thread listing each one with VIN, and their options, this week. Feel free OP or any one else on here to send me a link with any others you come across and I'll add them to my list.

I am only interested in the salvaged, stolen, or flood cars at this time. There will be way to many to list that have been modestly to moderately wrecked. That black one with red stripes that was wrecked during the police chase? Yeah, that's not totaled.

I've said it over and over again, with 662 HP stock their numbers will quickly get dwindled down over a few years.

5.0 guy

Established Member
I am! I've got around 20 so far. I will post up a thread listing each one with VIN, and their options, this week. Feel free OP or any one else on here to send me a link with any others you come across and I'll add them to my list.

I am only interested in the salvaged, stolen, or flood cars at this time. There will be way to many to list that have been modestly to moderately wrecked. That black one with red stripes that was wrecked during the police chase? Yeah, that's not totaled.

I've said it over and over again, with 662 HP stock their numbers will quickly get dwindled down over a few years.

I have pics saved of every 13/14 Shelby I've found totaled so far saved.

USV8PWR

Established Member
I have pics saved of every 13/14 Shelby I've found totaled so far saved.

Cool deal. Let me know if you have any VINs and I will make sure that I have not missed any.

BTW...I will respond back tomorro man. It's been a busy weekend with housework and my wife had a procedure done at the hospital Friday evening. Needless to say, I need some rest!

5.0 guy

Established Member
Cool deal. Let me know if you have any VINs and I will make sure that I have not missed any.

BTW...I will respond back tomorro man. It's been a busy weekend with housework and my wife had a procedure done at the hospital Friday evening. Needless to say, I need some rest!

I'll take a look and see what I have for vins, actually took the weekend off and went home. Hope all is well with your wife! Get some rest!

MNCobra

Established Member
wow same color combo as mine...why would anyone try to run from the police....these cars are fast but still not faster than a police radio....

bullsvt9313

Established Member
Yeah the radio took out the need for chase cars. I would like to know the whole story and where the car ends up.

You have to drive speed limit slow because you are the slow pony car HAHAHA

Last edited:

Ky GT500

Established Member
I guess I will drive the speed limit this time when I go down I 75s on wed then.

Guess we lucked out on our FAST run to London a few weeks ago.

This guy didn't make very good choices after his purchase. Could blame it on Chad,,,he was trying out his new mods done at C&C.

Users who are viewing this thread