2013/2014 Shelby GT500 base wheels

Cman01

hello
Established Member
FS 2013/2014 Shelby GT500 base wheels

Ok, these babies are avail. locally but I'm putting the ad up here too as I have procured some boxes for them to be shipped in if they get sold here.

I have a set of '13/14 Shelby GT500 base wheels that I am selling. This sale is for the wheels, center caps, and TPMS (no tires).

For those not familiar, these are forged wheels from Ford and are 19x9.5"F and 20x9.5"R. They are in excellent condition no nicks scratches, curb rash etc. etc. as close to brand new as you are going to get. Going a different route with wheels for my car that's why they are FS otherwise I would keep them.

They are yours for $2200.00 FIRM + shipping. If you have your own TPMS I can sell for $2100.00 + ship. They don't come up FS that often and are hard to come by.

2vlqjwn.jpg

2yto953.jpg

A note on shipping: I am from Canada so shipping is a bit more expensive than if I were in the States. Depending on where you are PM me your zip and I can get back to you with a shipping quote (I may go half on shipping but that's a topic between myself and the potential buyer) OR visit my great city of Toronto on holidays and pick them up.

Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

Tony

Last edited:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I have been looking for a set just like this.....
but without tires Id have to say more like $1500!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
All PM's replied to...............

I have been looking for a set just like this.....
but without tires Id have to say more like $1500!

And who made you the expert on how much '13 base Shelby wheels should go for??? Even PP wheels don't go for that alone base wheels are more rare and don't come up for sale as much as the PP wheels.

$1500 would be more like a set that's been curbed or damaged...................no Shelby owner will sell a set of base wheels for that. You are whacked if you think base wheels alone are worth $1500. If you don't like my price move along.

Any luck with your ad??? Didn't think so. No one with a current model Shelby will shrink down in rim width F and rear diameter to get rid of their wheels base or PP doesn't matter for your Forgestars. Nice try though if you can find an idiot that would do it.

Keep searching for your base wheels or fork out the cash.

Last edited:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Fair price on great wheels that do not, in fact, come available very often. If I hadn't already scored a set, I'd be all over these. GLWS, Cman01!

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
All PM's replied to...............
And who made you the expert on how much '13 base Shelby wheels should go for??? Even PP wheels don't go for that alone base wheels are more rare and don't come up for sale as much as the PP wheels.
$1500 would be more like a set that's been curbed or damaged...................no Shelby owner will sell a set of base wheels for that. You are whacked if you think base wheels alone are worth $1500. If you don't like my price move along.
Any luck with your ad??? Didn't think so. No one with a current model Shelby will shrink down in rim width F and rear diameter to get rid of their wheels base or PP doesn't matter for your Forgestars. Nice try though if you can find an idiot that would do it.
Keep searching for your base wheels or fork out the cash.
LOL, don't get all worked up man.
I was not rating them at the valued price...I was just stating what I was looking to pay.
I have seen these go for sale WITH tires for the above price.

I agree these are a great wheel and hard to find, hence me stating I have been looking for a set! But I can not afford to pay what some others are paying for a STOCK wheel. (Not for the price of an aftermarket set)

GLWS!
Mic Drop! hahah

P.S> Lighten up dude!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...45-FS-2013-Base-Package-Wheels&highlight=base

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...2013-GT500-Base-Package-Wheels&highlight=base

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...d-base-wheels-tires-19x9-5-(4)&highlight=base

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Unless there's a huge flood of them on the market or replicas are being produced good luck trying to find a set for $1500, and I won't even bother dissecting those links that you posted it's a waste of my time. Basically should've bought those if you wanted to pay your price on base wheels but you snooze you lose.

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!!! Don't let the mic whack your head on the way down.

Anyways, back to business:

Cleaned them up and tires will be dismounted tomorrow.

frt. wheels:

2janp5d.jpg

rear wheels:

3168egj.jpg

center caps:

333laif.jpg

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Butthurt!!!! LMAO. Not a chance.

Listen I don't need to know what he wants to pay for a set of base wheels. He doesn't like my price he can keep looking just like you if you are not interested in them no need to post in my thread.

Then again thanks for keeping the post near the top.

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
You're welcome...................don't be confused cause Shelby marketplace is definitely where you don't belong so run along.

Don't trip over the mic on the way out.

SIK07GTSTANG

USMC 0311
Established Member
You're welcome...................don't be confused cause Shelby marketplace is definitely where you don't belong so run along.

Don't trip over the mic on the way out.
Damn man let the butthurt flow. Even if I was in the market I wouldn't buy from you simply because of your demeanor. Grow up man.

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
Damn man let the butthurt flow. Even if I was in the market I wouldn't buy from you simply because of your demeanor. Grow up man.

But of course we're the buttholes for tarnishing his thread. Didn't you know you MUST have a Shelby to be in this section?

I'm must be less of a person for owning a lowly GT, lol.

Go ahead OP, have the last word, I'm done, hopefully you don't sit on these wheels for too long but you probably will with such a bad attitude

Btw sik07gtstang... Semper FI brother!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I will have the last word, basically if you are not interested in the contents of my ad here I don't care or need to hear your opinion about it so go find some other ad to bitch at and leave my ad for the interested parties.

SIK07GTSTANG

USMC 0311
Established Member
I will have the last word, basically if you are not interested in the contents of my ad here I don't care or need to hear your opinion about it so go find some other ad to bitch at and leave my ad for the interested parties.
Notice you're the only one bitching my friend. Good luck with your sale. I hope a potential buyer can look past your attitude.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
My .02, if you want to low ball the seller, at least have the respect to PM them. Because of the rude post, now cman01's for sale thread is completely off topic.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
^^^^well said sir exactly my point. Thank you!!!!!

Might as well take the opportunity.................tires are dismounted and not a scratch on the wheels.

t9tzjm.jpg

shetheri

Established Member
I agree these are a great wheel and hard to find, hence me stating I have been looking for a set! But I can not afford to pay what some others are paying for a STOCK wheel. (Not for the price of an aftermarket set)

The STOCK wheels are true "forged" wheels, not a rotary formed wheel like the Forgestar. I am not bashing Forgestar (as I am looking to buy a set myself) but rotary forming is a glorified casting process, not a forging process. Hence the reason that all the GT500 STOCK wheels are getting $2000/set.

Imatk

Established Member
Just bought a set of these for $2600 which was with tires, BUT I'd jump on these right now if I hadn't. (I didn't really want the tires anyway)

This is a great price for a wheel that's pretty damn hard to find used... believe me I looked for several months before I found a set.

Users who are viewing this thread