2013 3.7 Candy Red Performance Package

Colby2013

Established Member
Yeah, I know it's just a v6 before everyone jumps on it but I figured I'd at least try posting it here just in case. I've had it since new and used it to drive to school but now I'm moving and going to have a shorter drive to school and I want a terminator pretty bad even though I'm sure it's a bad decision, so this is going up for sale.

Option wise it has the automatic transmission, performance package, sync system, power drivers seat, and black leather.
Upgrade wise - it has Ford racing mufflers, Airaid CAI, BBK throttlebody, and an SCT Tuner with Lund tunes. And if these aren't wanted they can be taken off and price lowered.

It's got right at 42,000 miles but still goes up as it's my daily and is a really good car just to commute or play around in but lets face it, it's slow. I'd like to ask $18,000 OBO for it and if some crazy guy wanted to trade me a terminator I'd throw some cash on top but I don't see that happening. Thanks for looking, and sorry it's not a 5.0. I can get more pictures if you'd like also, that's no issue, just send me a PM and we'll get it worked out.
IMG_7185 (1).jpg
IMG_0332.jpg
IMG_0333.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread