2013 automatic, Hellion twins video.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Sorry for the crappy video. Left the GOPRO at home. Wanted to show everyone what 4.5-4.9 lbs of Hellion twin boost looks like in an auto 2013. Notice the pig fat A/F, (just like I wanted it. BBR nailed it!) Yes, wheels and tires are needed. Here are 2 vids of my tire problem!
40-100 spinning too bad.
Lilthumper spinning 40-100 - YouTube

40-120 spun in 2nd, bogged 3rd, but 3rd never spun. Lilthumper 40-120, on a private air strip. - YouTube

Last edited:

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
awesome car cant wait for mine to be done. what made you go hellion over lunds kit?
Because I knew the kit would be "manufactured" perfectly. I met John Urist many years ago (14) and know that he is a perfectionist. Also, I had talked with a few guys that had already received the kit, and all they could say was, "I can't believe the build quality of this stuff." This kit seems like it was built by 15 Ford engineers. It uses the best quality parts in the industry. I also noticed that the guys at PTE (Precision Turbo) where involved with the turbo's. I did my homework, studied the parts, and decided this was the best kit. If you want to wait on another kit, so be it. If you want a very well built kit NOW, call Blow By Racing. I think they have a winter special going. :beer: BTW, I have not seen or heard Lund's kit, so I will not comment on that one.

Last edited:

Mr. Anderson

Established Member
where you at in OKC? I'm in the moore area, would love to check out your car sometime.

Last edited:

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Is the engine stock? Please do some drive bys with cam on the ground . I am saving for thi. Kit
The car sounds the same as it did stock. If the stock sound was a 10, this may be a 10.2! Really, I have had a few people say that it is too quiet.

where you at in OKC? I'm in the moore area, would love to check out your car sometime.
Mustang/Tuttle area. I should be at the track in a few weeks to see what this turd will do.

Users who are viewing this thread