2013 Boss 302 - Grabber Blue, Recaro/Torsen Package, Cover

Cla66ic

Established Member
Hey guys,

Been tossing this around in my head for a while. I bought this car on a whim a year ago. It's honestly the best car I've ever owned, but life circumstances and priorities have been changing for me, and it's just time in my life to focus on things that are more important than toys.

Here are the specs -

2013 Boss 302, Grabber Blue #412

Car is located in GA.

-VIN - 1ZVBP8CU7D5282838
-3536.3 miles (this won't go up, as I rarely drive it)
-Recaro/Torsen Package
-Car Cover

Only mods I've done to the car are the following:

-Window Tint
-Track Key
-JLT Oil Separator
-Side Baffles Removed

All stock parts come with the car, of course.

I want what I owe on the car, which is $41,500. I'm pretty firm on this, as I don't want to lose any money selling.

PM or text anytime, or call (706)- four five five - 7 7 7 9 anytime after 3:30 PM est.

On to the pics! Now, these aren't the best pics, as it's current an ice storm here in the south. If anyone requests any pics, let me know and I'll get them, but otherwise it's a mint Grabber Blue Boss 302. Not a single imperfection.

Boss_day1.jpg

Ocoee_Boss1.jpg

2-11-14.jpg

^In the garage, where it's been sitting for the past 5 months. :(

2-11-miles.jpg

OwnersKit-1.jpg

Best always, guys.

-Z ;-)

kingnut

Established Member
Try posting it on Cars.com too if you haven't already. You can create an ad for free, though it limits you to five pictures. I actually sold my car from a lead on Cars.com, not SVTP.

good info im gonna put mine on there. thanks. and free bump for a nice grabber!

Cla66ic

Established Member
Several calls and messages... I think most people are waiting on warm weather. :banana: Bumping it on up!

Cla66ic

Established Member
Bumping this on up, friends. I've driven the car to ATL a few times the past couple of weeks. Took it to Caffeine and Octane, and it was the only Grabber Blue Boss there... :coolman: I'm driving it seeing if I can find reasons to keep it, and believe me there are plenty.

The car now has 4200 miles on it, and I'm going to reduce my price slightly to 40,700.

I'm also going to list my classic Mustang, a 1966 Fastback with a 347 stroker and complete restomod driveline today, as well. Again, these are just feelers... going to see which one gets a big nibble first.

Thanks for looking, and all the support SVT!

05 Mustang

Established Member
Very nice BOSS!

I'm currently in the middle of looking for one. Yours is fairly priced, unfortunately, just a little more than what I'm looking at spending.

GLWS!!

nycarpenter

Established Member
I sold my SBY 13 Boss last year and am still wondering why I did it :( This is in my book one of the best stangs ever built! GLWS

Cla66ic

Established Member
Very nice BOSS!

I'm currently in the middle of looking for one. Yours is fairly priced, unfortunately, just a little more than what I'm looking at spending.

GLWS!!

Make an offer that is just a -little- less. ;-)

I sold my SBY 13 Boss last year and am still wondering why I did it :( This is in my book one of the best stangs ever built! GLWS

Don't say things like this... lol

Users who are viewing this thread